Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Fav J Model, looks better without the ribbing I might pick up all xiv's this yr

Is there an official date on these yet?

Trashed my OGs back in the day and the white/red retro. Cant wait to get these again!

Just saw that these are dropping on my 21st birthday. definitely a must cop for me. probably gonna wear em out to the bars that same night
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^^ No prob.

Looking forward to some 14s dropping again. These and those red ones will be on my list.. :nerd:

still kickin myself for passing on these last time it retroed
mean.gif
 iam not making that same mistake this time around

Everyone gonna be 14 lover when these drop.

:lol:

These won't sit like the Last Shots did in 2011.

I know that was before the Concords, but if the White/Reds weren't a QS in 2012, those would of sat.

Face it, 14s and 2s are the least "sought after" unless they're limited.

I just want 1 pair, y'all can cop 16 pairs if you want.

Everyone gonna be 14 lover when these drop.

laugh.gif

These won't sit like the Last Shots did in 2011.

I know that was before the Concords, but if the White/Reds weren't a QS in 2012, those would of sat.

Face it, 14s and 2s are the least "sought after" unless they're limited.

I just want 1 pair, y'all can cop 16 pairs if you want.
no i would say 8s are least sought after than the 14s, except aquas 

about time! i don't want that crappy messy leather that was on my 2005 version.

14s are next to 12 as far as tanks go. I keep wearing my 05 black red. toe cap seperation but thats all.

Last shots didn't do well when they first released. Don't see any of these 14s doing well come release date.

Hey guys, I have a question about the XIVs as a whole. 

The white/red colorway prominently featured carbon fiber on the sole, while the Last Shots and these shoes have something else.  I don't know what material they use exactly, but does it make a difference in terms of weight, performance, and feel?  Is it some sort of composite material with similar properties as carbon fiber?  Or does it merely encase the CF?  

Thanks! 

It's
Last shots didn't do well when they first released. Don't see any of these 14s doing well come release date.

The last shots didn't do well because of the change in material on the toe box, it ruined the look of the whole shoe IMO.

Really hoping people don't glom onto these like the white/black 13s. I plan on grabbing 2 so I can hoop in one. I only have cdp 14s for hooping right now would love to add this cw as well. If the price is 180 or 190 though, forget that.
mean.gif

If they released the Indiglos I'm pretty sure they'd do well. If they released the royal blue/black/yellow lows I'm pretty sure those would do well, too.

I'm pretty sure just about anything they choose to release is a sell out cuz, well, they're sellin out.

I seem to recall a time when not everyone had Js.

Now, everyone has Js.

It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom