Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by mrlongong

if these go on sale i would definitely grab a pair for cheap. i have my 2004 pair so i didnt wanna get these. the quality on these are so crappy compared to the 2004. i would just get these to wear everyday.
Hmmm don't call me dumb or anything but why not just wear your 2004s some of y'all or just wow lol
laugh.gif

Copped, can't wait to get off work and see them in person.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by mrlongong

if these go on sale i would definitely grab a pair for cheap. i have my 2004 pair so i didnt wanna get these. the quality on these are so crappy compared to the 2004. i would just get these to wear everyday.
Hmmm don't call me dumb or anything but why not just wear your 2004s some of y'all or just wow lol
laugh.gif

Copped, can't wait to get off work and see them in person.

Originally Posted by jretro23

They're already flying off the shelves in LA, bigpoint?

I wouldn't say flying but people were asking as I was walking out. They only received one size 14 that I swooped on at 9:30 am. Also as I was walking out the guy who helped me said "hey man tell your boys, we got plenty" So I would think you'll have time to get these. I mainly got them for the historical factor for MJ and myself. This was the first pair of J's I bought myself back in high school days!

Originally Posted by jretro23

They're already flying off the shelves in LA, bigpoint?

I wouldn't say flying but people were asking as I was walking out. They only received one size 14 that I swooped on at 9:30 am. Also as I was walking out the guy who helped me said "hey man tell your boys, we got plenty" So I would think you'll have time to get these. I mainly got them for the historical factor for MJ and myself. This was the first pair of J's I bought myself back in high school days!

ill wait it out and scoop one sometime next year. these shouldnt be that hard to get then.. gotta get them 11 outta d way..

ill wait it out and scoop one sometime next year. these shouldnt be that hard to get then.. gotta get them 11 outta d way..

man we live in some crazy times when people canjust drop 160 and 180 and piles of crap that jb produce

man we live in some crazy times when people canjust drop 160 and 180 and piles of crap that jb produce

The 2006 pair was total JUNK.
Worst feeling shoe on feet and I only bought because it was the kings last CB shot shoe.
They have a fair layer of dust on them and I often think about burning them.

The 2006 pair was total JUNK.
Worst feeling shoe on feet and I only bought because it was the kings last CB shot shoe.
They have a fair layer of dust on them and I often think about burning them.

Didn't the last retro version of the last shots come out December of 2005? Yep...I think so.
Just correcting a few of the peeps that's all, one

Didn't the last retro version of the last shots come out December of 2005? Yep...I think so.
Just correcting a few of the peeps that's all, one

gave in and bought em....didnt know what to expect after hearing them get bashed but my pair looks fine the only complaint i have is that they are a little stiff compared to 14's in the past

gave in and bought em....didnt know what to expect after hearing them get bashed but my pair looks fine the only complaint i have is that they are a little stiff compared to 14's in the past

Because they didn't sell out in a hour doesn't mean they were a flop

And why do you care, if you don't work for JB?

That being said XIV's have never been that popular, and you can tell by the resell prices. You can get OG's for a little above retail.

That being said XIV's have never been that popular, and you can tell by the resell prices. You can get OG's for a little above retail.

I don't know about how these sell for everyone, but these sold out at my nearest mall. i slept in and barelly got my hands on a pair.

I don't know about how these sell for everyone, but these sold out at my nearest mall. i slept in and barelly got my hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^ Yeah, XIVs always sit until they hit the 99.99 mark then they sell out fast.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^ Yeah, XIVs always sit until they hit the 99.99 mark then they sell out fast.

I was shock that these sold very well in my area. I probably would of have got a pair too if i didn't still have my '06 retro's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom