Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gzagenius

LOL, ogs sitting at the MP for cheaper then retail. these are going to ROT

point me to a place where i can find a size 8.5-9 near retail and i'll believe you. I have never seen OG or retros for under 240.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

LOL, ogs sitting at the MP for cheaper then retail. these are going to ROT

point me to a place where i can find a size 8.5-9 near retail and i'll believe you. I have never seen OG or retros for under 240.

I'll cop to keep DS with my OGs (and they are in great shape for being 13 years old) also have DS pair of 06 retros, (fuzzy sock liner ruined those) ....might update with pics later. Def rather rock those Gray/Navy/Whites that are dropping in Oct before these.

I'll cop to keep DS with my OGs (and they are in great shape for being 13 years old) also have DS pair of 06 retros, (fuzzy sock liner ruined those) ....might update with pics later. Def rather rock those Gray/Navy/Whites that are dropping in Oct before these.

You guys do know that Modern Noriety takes pics of the older retros and attempts to make them seem like the new ones right? Check the 2011 concord pics of his - the shoe is clearly the 2000's with the quality patent leather and yellowed aged uppers - changing just the insoles.

You guys do know that Modern Noriety takes pics of the older retros and attempts to make them seem like the new ones right? Check the 2011 concord pics of his - the shoe is clearly the 2000's with the quality patent leather and yellowed aged uppers - changing just the insoles.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ahhh..looks like they retroed da ashy suede from 2006 too. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Yea it look's so 
laugh.gif

Just let me get the Indiglo's and Laney 14's 
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not sure if I'm gonna get the Last Shots because I gotta get the Concord XI's. Hopefully that they will sit on the shelves for a minute so that I can be able to get em.

Not sure if I'm gonna get the Last Shots because I gotta get the Concord XI's. Hopefully that they will sit on the shelves for a minute so that I can be able to get em.

Way to butcher another classic JB.
tired.gif

C'mon that Red portion on the Top Heel portion shouldn't even be there..

sick.gif

air-jordan-14-final-shot-2011.jpg

Way to butcher another classic JB.
tired.gif

C'mon that Red portion on the Top Heel portion shouldn't even be there..

sick.gif

air-jordan-14-final-shot-2011.jpg

Yeah....I have the 98's still damn good condition and compared to the 05 retro (which I also owned prior to the 98 pair) the major problem I had was with the suede fading on the toebox....not a little...like to damn near grey. I love the XIV and these were my first pair of Jay's back in Junior High(98') But because I remembered  how the OG's were it was very hard for me to accept the 05's comfort/fit/materials. These 2011's look like  2005's about 3 months in...red heel tab and the wrong red on the bottom still? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
 i'm cool....stealth's look nice. 

Yeah....I have the 98's still damn good condition and compared to the 05 retro (which I also owned prior to the 98 pair) the major problem I had was with the suede fading on the toebox....not a little...like to damn near grey. I love the XIV and these were my first pair of Jay's back in Junior High(98') But because I remembered  how the OG's were it was very hard for me to accept the 05's comfort/fit/materials. These 2011's look like  2005's about 3 months in...red heel tab and the wrong red on the bottom still? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
 i'm cool....stealth's look nice. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom