Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
still got my 05s DS but im still buying these just cause they look good and i wanna save my 05s lol

still got my 05s DS but im still buying these just cause they look good and i wanna save my 05s lol

Can someone post pix of their pickups? There's more unnecessary complaining in this post than actual relevant subject matter of the shoe.

Can someone post pix of their pickups? There's more unnecessary complaining in this post than actual relevant subject matter of the shoe.

^Seems like they only go to 13 *shrug*

Hoping these sit at the Finishline in my area, hoping to scoop them later on.

^Seems like they only go to 13 *shrug*

Hoping these sit at the Finishline in my area, hoping to scoop them later on.

I'm very glad these shoes went under the radar. 
e7xjib.jpg

I picked up my pair and when I got them they had some bad spots on them so I asked if they had any others to look through and he brings out 4 more pairs! I ended up picking thru em and getting a good pair. I love the 14s!

I picked up my pair and when I got them they had some bad spots on them so I asked if they had any others to look through and he brings out 4 more pairs! I ended up picking thru em and getting a good pair. I love the 14s!

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Dang. Looks like Nike is going to be real stingy with the Swoosh discounts. Was hoping these would drop today since they sat online all week

Yeah it's unfortunate....best thing to do is get a FNL or FTL connect for Jordans because swoosh won't discount jordans for weeks. The graphite xivs never went on discount and are all gone from ndc. Eventhough stores like JimmyJazz and DTLR have them below retail still.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Dang. Looks like Nike is going to be real stingy with the Swoosh discounts. Was hoping these would drop today since they sat online all week

Yeah it's unfortunate....best thing to do is get a FNL or FTL connect for Jordans because swoosh won't discount jordans for weeks. The graphite xivs never went on discount and are all gone from ndc. Eventhough stores like JimmyJazz and DTLR have them below retail still.

These are sitting everywhere here in the DMV. I have a feeling that they will be an inbetween shoe. They don't sell out right away, but I don't think they ever make it to the sale rack, much less the outlets. $160 for these is too much especially around xmas, and with the Concords coming out a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom