Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Man, the Last Shot is really getting over looked. It's only on page 28.

overlooked?
roll.gif
these were on sale last time they were released
I actually bought them on RD in the AM when these came out on 05
pimp.gif
, I expected a crap load of people but I was the only one. The year before the black/red xiii's was pretty hype as well. These shoes are definitely underrated, they are super nice imo and comfortable as well

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

overlooked?
roll.gif
these were on sale last time they were released
I actually bought them on RD in the AM when these came out on 05
pimp.gif
, I expected a crap load of people but I was the only one. The year before the black/red xiii's was pretty hype as well. These shoes are definitely underrated, they are super nice imo and comfortable as well

Originally Posted by spithrety

I gave in and got these today. The size 8 pair I got actually had almost zero glue stains (I got lucky) so they are some well made pairs out there. The toebox material is better than the 05's and the leather seems better than graphite xiv (which isn't saying much). If you're buying these, buy in person at the store to pick out a pair with minimal glue stains.

I would say these run about a 1/4 size larger than true to size. I wear an 8.5 in Air Maxes and got an 8 in these. They feel a little snug but very wearable and probably better than the 8.5 which would be a smidge too large. These are like a 8.2. That is my perspective on the sizing.

Oh yeah, the yellow shield looks awesome in person, probably the best part of the shoe.
Graphites are nubuck 
indifferent.gif

Is the toebox on these stiff at all? From what I've seen in vids it looks very hard-+#!.

I gave in and got these today. The size 8 pair I got actually had almost zero glue stains (I got lucky) so they are some well made pairs out there. The toebox material is better than the 05's and the leather seems better than graphite xiv (which isn't saying much). If you're buying these, buy in person at the store to pick out a pair with minimal glue stains.

I would say these run about a 1/4 size larger than true to size. I wear an 8.5 in Air Maxes and got an 8 in these. They feel a little snug but very wearable and probably better than the 8.5 which would be a smidge too large. These are like a 8.2. That is my perspective on the sizing.

Oh yeah, the yellow shield looks awesome in person, probably the best part of the shoe.
Graphites are nubuck 
indifferent.gif

Is the toebox on these stiff at all? From what I've seen in vids it looks very hard-+#!.

hopefully these will sell after the x-mas pack fiasco is done.  i just got my pair today and absolutely love these darn things.

377848_10150639036023079_564473078_12005493_143891932_n.jpg

hopefully these will sell after the x-mas pack fiasco is done.  i just got my pair today and absolutely love these darn things.

377848_10150639036023079_564473078_12005493_143891932_n.jpg

Originally Posted by RipC

Graphites are nubuck 
indifferent.gif

Very stiff. Im trying to make them cease too! these are killing me lol. 

Originally Posted by RipC

Graphites are nubuck 
indifferent.gif

Very stiff. Im trying to make them cease too! these are killing me lol. 

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

These vs. Kobe VI's for hoopin?

GO!
I'll take the Kobe's but it's personal preference, hard to conmpare a low top vs mid top.  
agree. i think kobe's would be a better shoe to ball in. Kobe's are very light and flexible.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

These vs. Kobe VI's for hoopin?

GO!
I'll take the Kobe's but it's personal preference, hard to conmpare a low top vs mid top.  
agree. i think kobe's would be a better shoe to ball in. Kobe's are very light and flexible.

goof quality for a retro. better then those crappy made cement 3s. I don't know why people don't like 14s?

goof quality for a retro. better then those crappy made cement 3s. I don't know why people don't like 14s?

May have to cop these when they go on sale. I just don't like that new material that they used for the toebox. It's too stiff. I was so content with my 05's until as I was putting them away recently, I noticed that those finger thingies on my pair's toebox are starting to peel.

Dunno if it's just my feet
, but does the new sock liner material pull down your socks like it did with the 05's?

May have to cop these when they go on sale. I just don't like that new material that they used for the toebox. It's too stiff. I was so content with my 05's until as I was putting them away recently, I noticed that those finger thingies on my pair's toebox are starting to peel.

Dunno if it's just my feet
, but does the new sock liner material pull down your socks like it did with the 05's?

These are sold out on Eastbay.
NDC has scattered sizes with the biggest size being a 12 now.

These are sold out on Eastbay.
NDC has scattered sizes with the biggest size being a 12 now.

They are still on FiinshLine in a decent variety of sizes. NBA.com has only limited sizes now. I guess the people who were disappointed in not getting the Concords are starting to snap these up. I prefer them to the Concords though. Space Jam is my favourite XI by far...then black/red, then the Concords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom