Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still on FiinshLine in a decent variety of sizes. NBA.com has only limited sizes now. I guess the people who were disappointed in not getting the Concords are starting to snap these up. I prefer them to the Concords though. Space Jam is my favourite XI by far...then black/red, then the Concords.

Originally Posted by magc840

May have to cop these when they go on sale. I just don't like that new material that they used for the toebox. It's too stiff. I was so content with my 05's until as I was putting them away recently, I noticed that those finger thingies on my pair's toebox are starting to peel.

Dunno if it's just my feet
, but does the new sock liner material pull down your socks like it did with the 05's?

yeah it will pull your down your socks. make sure you wear long socks. 

Originally Posted by magc840

May have to cop these when they go on sale. I just don't like that new material that they used for the toebox. It's too stiff. I was so content with my 05's until as I was putting them away recently, I noticed that those finger thingies on my pair's toebox are starting to peel.

Dunno if it's just my feet
, but does the new sock liner material pull down your socks like it did with the 05's?

yeah it will pull your down your socks. make sure you wear long socks. 

JB knows what they're doing as far as Christmas releases. I noticed that about the white/red XIII's last year. They started disappearing right after Christmas.

I heard people in line talking about getting the last shots, because they had the money to spend.

JB knows what they're doing as far as Christmas releases. I noticed that about the white/red XIII's last year. They started disappearing right after Christmas.

I heard people in line talking about getting the last shots, because they had the money to spend.

Originally Posted by Rafabio

They are still on FiinshLine in a decent variety of sizes. NBA.com has only limited sizes now. I guess the people who were disappointed in not getting the Concords are starting to snap these up. I prefer them to the Concords though. Space Jam is my favourite XI by far...then black/red, then the Concords.

lol. i agree too. these are prob one of them underrated jays. I like these more than concords. I like the bred 11's then it is the space jams. 

lol. i agree too. these are prob one of them underrated jays. I like these more than concords. I like the bred 11's then it is the space jams. 

Yessir!

Yessir!

Originally Posted by KMante

These are sold out on Eastbay.
NDC has scattered sizes with the biggest size being a 12 now.

I'm pissed. I could have used my gift card on them.

Originally Posted by KMante

These are sold out on Eastbay.
NDC has scattered sizes with the biggest size being a 12 now.

I'm pissed. I could have used my gift card on them.

Originally Posted by raptors29

So the consensus is the new ones are better quality than the 2005s?

100% correct IMO.  These were well done, one of my favorites, had to pull the trigger.... 
2cloj9.jpg

100% correct IMO.  These were well done, one of my favorites, had to pull the trigger.... 
2cloj9.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

2cloj9.jpg

uh no that is not 100% correct.  these arent even as good as the CDP quality XIVs = FACT.

remember folks, just because someone has an opinion doesnt mean it's worth a %#!!.  

dudes that keep saying these are better than the 05s are dudes that buy to buy and dont know what they are looking at in the comparison they just glance at them, and try to justify the purchase best they can with whatever point some other blind newb has already tried to make.  It's like the blind leading the blind.

id love to buy these as the XIVs are my 2nd favorite Jordan, but the fact of the matter is youre better putting your money towards an 05 pair if you appreciate the OG design as much as i do. 

if you havent ever owned the OGs or the 05 retros, then it probably doesnt make much of a difference to you anyway so go ahead and get these piece of %#!! re-retros.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

2cloj9.jpg

uh no that is not 100% correct.  these arent even as good as the CDP quality XIVs = FACT.

remember folks, just because someone has an opinion doesnt mean it's worth a %#!!.  

dudes that keep saying these are better than the 05s are dudes that buy to buy and dont know what they are looking at in the comparison they just glance at them, and try to justify the purchase best they can with whatever point some other blind newb has already tried to make.  It's like the blind leading the blind.

id love to buy these as the XIVs are my 2nd favorite Jordan, but the fact of the matter is youre better putting your money towards an 05 pair if you appreciate the OG design as much as i do. 

if you havent ever owned the OGs or the 05 retros, then it probably doesnt make much of a difference to you anyway so go ahead and get these piece of %#!! re-retros.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom