Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I told myself I didn't want these that badly, but I'm weak and lack will power... What time do you guys have the best luck calling Eastbay in the morning?

why did they change it to gold? doesnt look right

I saw these up close after they released. The pics make the laser look gold, but it's not as pronounced. I'd actually say it isn't gold, the pics just highlight the laser treatment a bit more. They were pretty close to the OG color way. More of a grey if anything.

Grabbed the last size 13 at HOH. Definitely worth it imo. Always wanted a pair of 17s. Copped French Blue 12s last week and Nike iD some Air Max Zero. Have to cut the spending 'til May lol.

View media item 1989435
200w.gif

Seen these on display in a couple of stores @ the Parks Mall in Arlington Sunday. Probably in scattered sizes though. Held these in hand and got asked several times if I needed a size. I showed restraint and declined every time. I'm proud of myself... :D :lol:

Anyone have shipping confirmations yet from shoe palace? I'm not too familiar with them so just wondering how long they usually take to ship?

those are stealths??? good lord if those are the stealths they released those are god awful

look nothing like the ogs

No, I was wrong-somewhat similar cw but these are "Playoffs" as had been posted before.

I don't understand why Nike released this cw as it has a lot of similarities to the stealths.

bruh... you are having a moment.

these are the OG stealths
View media item 1989252
these are the retro stealths
image.jpg

these are the playoffs
View media item 1989596

Last edited:
I feel like the fit on these were TTS, but I wouldn't have minded going .5 size up. Just depends on how snug you want them to be. I'm a little wide footed btw.

Back
Top Bottom