Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

160,I posted the info awhile back

here's a better pic

b_1306425811_986.jpg

these are for sale on marqueesole

Anybody else agree that they should have only done the first CW thats releasing this Saturday as a QS, see how the market reacts, and then maybe bring out another CW or better yet give the AIR MAX treatment to a dif sig sometime next year??? I just hope they dont flood the market with diff CW's of this shoe. Bring it out in limited numbers, see what happens and go from there.......jus my opinion

Not feeling any CW besides the first one thats releasing this week

Anybody else agree that they should have only done the first CW thats releasing this Saturday as a QS, see how the market reacts, and then maybe bring out another CW or better yet give the AIR MAX treatment to a dif sig sometime next year??? I just hope they dont flood the market with diff CW's of this shoe. Bring it out in limited numbers, see what happens and go from there.......jus my opinion

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I do think they're rushing these, and I agree man. I like em, but I bet most dont based on the comments.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I do think they're rushing these, and I agree man. I like em, but I bet most dont based on the comments.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

here's a better pic

b_1306425811_986.jpg

This Is A Nice Colorway For The II's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

here's a better pic

b_1306425811_986.jpg

This Is A Nice Colorway For The II's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I want to see some people post up there own pics of their OG c/w pick up!
this 
i want these but i gotta get the banned 1's first

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I want to see some people post up there own pics of their OG c/w pick up!
this 
i want these but i gotta get the banned 1's first

Back
Top Bottom