Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

I actually like them, I will definitely be copping on extreme discount or when they hit outlets. Not bad jordan, not bad. but dont get crazy on fusions... these actually kinda work

I actually like them, I will definitely be copping on extreme discount or when they hit outlets. Not bad jordan, not bad. but dont get crazy on fusions... these actually kinda work

My first reaction was, hhmmm,... I don't think I would ever buy these. Now I'm like, the 360 isn't all that bad. Lets see how I feel next week.
smile.gif

My first reaction was, hhmmm,... I don't think I would ever buy these. Now I'm like, the 360 isn't all that bad. Lets see how I feel next week.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Not bad...I would like to see a black/red colorway of the II's though.

^^^THIS! I think I'll pick these up whenever they drop....IF they drop in black/red or maybe while/navy.  Very nice take on the IIs IMO.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Not bad...I would like to see a black/red colorway of the II's though.

^^^THIS! I think I'll pick these up whenever they drop....IF they drop in black/red or maybe while/navy.  Very nice take on the IIs IMO.

Nicely done, flows well with the original design and doesn't appear too drastic of a change with the exception of the soles. They need to retain the original soles. The midsole's fine, the original was bulky to begin with but I don't like the complete overhaul of the soles.

Nicely done, flows well with the original design and doesn't appear too drastic of a change with the exception of the soles. They need to retain the original soles. The midsole's fine, the original was bulky to begin with but I don't like the complete overhaul of the soles.

i have to agree with most of you. I like these. They're not bad at all. I don't thin I'd buy them though since I already have the II's.

i have to agree with most of you. I like these. They're not bad at all. I don't thin I'd buy them though since I already have the II's.

if they did them on other models it would start to become overdone, but i think on the twos since it doesnt really affect the look from the OGs, it works, but on other models it wouldnt look good

if they did them on other models it would start to become overdone, but i think on the twos since it doesnt really affect the look from the OGs, it works, but on other models it wouldnt look good

Back
Top Bottom