Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

Originally Posted by ijapino

Not bad...I would like to see a black/red colorway of the II's though.

This or a chrome colorway depending on what color the air bubble is. I'd grab a pair for ball if they're comfortable.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Not bad...I would like to see a black/red colorway of the II's though.

This or a chrome colorway depending on what color the air bubble is. I'd grab a pair for ball if they're comfortable.

I'm really feeling these, but i think they could have taken it up a notch and on the side panel where they look like they used patent leather, they could have used flywire to make the shoes even lighter. These are a definite cop, but I'll probably wait till they hit the sales rack

I'm really feeling these, but i think they could have taken it up a notch and on the side panel where they look like they used patent leather, they could have used flywire to make the shoes even lighter. These are a definite cop, but I'll probably wait till they hit the sales rack

Usually when JB messes with J's and does their fusion thing I don't like it, but these turned out pretty good

Usually when JB messes with J's and does their fusion thing I don't like it, but these turned out pretty good

pimp.gif
like the direction JB been goin lately

It looks good, but still looks weird, if that makes any sense. Alpha Is, now these, so the IIIs are next?

It looks good, but still looks weird, if that makes any sense. Alpha Is, now these, so the IIIs are next?

I like them, cant really say anything negative about the addition of the Max Air sole besides that it takes away from the sneaker OG appeal.

I like them, cant really say anything negative about the addition of the Max Air sole besides that it takes away from the sneaker OG appeal.

Back
Top Bottom