Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

"Alpha" 2s, I'll be copping on sale. Just hope they feel better than the take flights. This is how it should be done JB.

They could've been a little more creative with the sole though. It's kind of bland with no personality to it. But with JB this would be to much to ask for.

They could've been a little more creative with the sole though. It's kind of bland with no personality to it. But with JB this would be to much to ask for.

sick.gif
y'all beasting over fakes now huh?

I've had nothing but hate for the fusions, but this concept is looking nice. The air max 12's idea was ehhh in one colorway, but this is a must cop.

I've had nothing but hate for the fusions, but this concept is looking nice. The air max 12's idea was ehhh in one colorway, but this is a must cop.

I'm going to have to pass on the Lebron Jordan exclusives. I have to agree it would be nicer if JB came up with more creativity on that sole

I'm going to have to pass on the Lebron Jordan exclusives. I have to agree it would be nicer if JB came up with more creativity on that sole

Hate the colorway, but i'm hard to please when it comes to white shoes. I like the design though, just wish the color way was something more interesting.

Hate the colorway, but i'm hard to please when it comes to white shoes. I like the design though, just wish the color way was something more interesting.

I would definitely have no second thoughts in buying these if JB just internalized the cushioning system and made the midsole look like the originals. I don't mind tampering with the classic sig models if it means making them better. JB was on the right track with the Alpha 1s, but the design change was too drastic.

I would definitely have no second thoughts in buying these if JB just internalized the cushioning system and made the midsole look like the originals. I don't mind tampering with the classic sig models if it means making them better. JB was on the right track with the Alpha 1s, but the design change was too drastic.

Back
Top Bottom