Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

Originally Posted by edunpeal

not bad
grin.gif
 definitely improves the IIs cushioning
ohwell.gif

this is a good thing for JB, these seem like the first retro that actually seems to have been made for playing in

these actually look pretty cool. they look the same but just changed the sole. i dont think id cop tho. but good nonetheless

these actually look pretty cool. they look the same but just changed the sole. i dont think id cop tho. but good nonetheless

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

I would definitely have no second thoughts in buying these if JB just internalized the cushioning system and made the midsole look like the originals. I don't mind tampering with the classic sig models if it means making them better. JB was on the right track with the Alpha 1s, but the design change was too drastic.

i don't think the change is that severe. the changes to the beautiful alpha 1 are about on par imo.

I would definitely have no second thoughts in buying these if JB just internalized the cushioning system and made the midsole look like the originals. I don't mind tampering with the classic sig models if it means making them better. JB was on the right track with the Alpha 1s, but the design change was too drastic.

i don't think the change is that severe. the changes to the beautiful alpha 1 are about on par imo.

Originally Posted by eltouha

The Alpha 1 was on the right track but it could've stayed truer to the original - for some strange reason these Max IIs just work!

Originally Posted by eltouha

The Alpha 1 was on the right track but it could've stayed truer to the original - for some strange reason these Max IIs just work!

I like it, I used to always draw jordans with different soles and cushioning systems, I would use the full length shox from the vince carter 2 on any shoe and it would make it look better.

I like it, I used to always draw jordans with different soles and cushioning systems, I would use the full length shox from the vince carter 2 on any shoe and it would make it look better.

Back
Top Bottom