Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

not that bad, but i still won't cop. there are better balling shoes that are currently out right now.

Clean, clean and would love to see some of the early j's with this new tech aswell. PHOTOSHOP SOME OF THEM IF YALL WOULD
nerd.gif

Clean, clean and would love to see some of the early j's with this new tech aswell. PHOTOSHOP SOME OF THEM IF YALL WOULD
nerd.gif

i would hoop in these, but i would not go out of my way to get them. like if i saw them at the outlets or on sale a couple months after release, they would be a solid purchase, but they're nothing worth waking up early on a saturday for.

i would hoop in these, but i would not go out of my way to get them. like if i saw them at the outlets or on sale a couple months after release, they would be a solid purchase, but they're nothing worth waking up early on a saturday for.

These are next?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Air%20Max%202009%20&%20Air%20Jordan%20IX%209%20Fusion%20Shoes%20(4).jpg
Air%20Max%202009%20&%20Air%20Jordan%20IX%209%20Fusion%20Shoes%20(3).jpg
air-jordan-12-air-max-black-and-white-various-sizes-3ee9b.jpg
Air%20Max%202009%20&%20Air%20Jordan%20IX%209%20Fusion%20Shoes%20(1).jpg

FYI, these one's I posted are FAKE.  See the resemblance?

I was thinking about these and an ad popped uo on my facebook with the white/red 9 fake fusions, then made me instantly 
sick.gif
 with these 2's JB has.  Definitely no thanks.

These are next?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Air%20Max%202009%20&%20Air%20Jordan%20IX%209%20Fusion%20Shoes%20(4).jpg
Air%20Max%202009%20&%20Air%20Jordan%20IX%209%20Fusion%20Shoes%20(3).jpg
air-jordan-12-air-max-black-and-white-various-sizes-3ee9b.jpg
Air%20Max%202009%20&%20Air%20Jordan%20IX%209%20Fusion%20Shoes%20(1).jpg

FYI, these one's I posted are FAKE.  See the resemblance?

I was thinking about these and an ad popped uo on my facebook with the white/red 9 fake fusions, then made me instantly 
sick.gif
 with these 2's JB has.  Definitely no thanks.

The real ones will probably look just like fake ones (Of course better quality........Now that i think about it, maybe the same quality)

The real ones will probably look just like fake ones (Of course better quality........Now that i think about it, maybe the same quality)

i always wanted a pair of II highs, but i hated the sole. i may cop if the price is right.

outlet bound perhaps???

i always wanted a pair of II highs, but i hated the sole. i may cop if the price is right.

outlet bound perhaps???

Man, jordans are getting worse by the minute. I sort through the crap and buy the ones I like but air max jordans now? C'mon. Those are by no means necessary. Keep it OG.

Man, jordans are getting worse by the minute. I sort through the crap and buy the ones I like but air max jordans now? C'mon. Those are by no means necessary. Keep it OG.

i'm wearing my db 2's today with full zoom inserted under the insole and i still want these max pretty bad. i love a good update and hope to see an alpha 3 like shoe next year.

i'm wearing my db 2's today with full zoom inserted under the insole and i still want these max pretty bad. i love a good update and hope to see an alpha 3 like shoe next year.

Back
Top Bottom