Air Jordan 2 Retro "Wing It" To Release (3/5/2016)

When pics surfaced months ago, Jordan Brand made them look plush, but I can see they just either used trick photography or they made the pair for the picture way better than the released pairs. Bottom line, they used cheap leather and it's a disgrace. The anniversary 2s had way better leather than these.

Just wait a couple more weeks. For sure these will be discounted!

Not a lot of people want to pay $190 for 2's. Still a FSR in most spots around me.

Trying to win on a outlet pick up. I can wait for these, easily.

These fly joints son
pimp.gif

Once these things drop in the outlet at lower prices, then it'll be lit.

But yeah, $190 for "that leather" on a Retro 2........FOH.

I said this is a previous post as well, the ******* Alternate (Bred) Retro 2s have better quality letter than these "Wing Its" and the Alternate 2s still ain't worth $190.

Last edited:
Since we're getting the other shoes from the movie Space Jam can we get them Chicago IIs, JB? Let the kids call'em "B. Murray quick strikes".

But seriously, these came out nice.

No point reselling these. Lol

I've tried these on and the cushioning is sufficient & comfy.
Do these have full length air soles or just the heel?

How much are Starburys & what tech do they have? :smile:

I'm really digging the look of the black/blue ones. I've seen so many conflicting descriptions though.Some sites say heel air, others say full length and more mention no air. The W/B list on Nike's site as full length air, but the black/red and black blue mention no air at all. I asked Nike, the lady was extraordinarily rude. Told me "Well, they are different style numbers, they have different features. But they are ALL AJ II's! There should be something in your gd files with a definitive answer. Nope, she would not look into the matter more, and closed the window on me. B***

So what's the real story? The original's only had heel air. I guess I'll have to go to my local footlocker and see if they know. 

As cool as they look, I'm having issues trying to decide if they are worth $189. When they originally released, they were made in Italy with Italian leather, and cost $100.

Had no intention of buying this shoe but stumbled upon my size on the hash wall at local outlet. Tried it on and was surprised how comfortable it was. Used one of the 30% off email coupons and the rest is history. First pair of 2s

Just saw these at the Nike outlet store today at full
Price. The quality is trash! The leather is stiff as cardboard

Back
Top Bottom