Air Jordan 2010 Outdoor Version

I cant believe these would be the final version of the shoe. When I first saw the shoe I was excited. However, I was excited to see new pics of a jordan sigshoe. After looking at these pics for a while these are horrible. I bite off the VIII if you ask me. Not very original. I'd rather buy the Kobe dark knightover these any day.

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

2enuwyb.jpg

Reminds me of this:

thehomer.jpg

Fed up as i am with JB these days, i'll admit the 16.5 looks good, apparently it even performs good.
The Ol'School 3 looks pretty good too........ So why can't they turn out a decent looking sig Jordan shoe?

the white/black colorway im def feelin. def cop for me. how many times do ppl say they ugly n they turn out to be a pick up for yall.

when do they drop?

My GF thought it was a shoe inspired by "Friday the 13th" because of the perforations at the toebox (Jason's mask).
laugh.gif

I don't like it though.

Extremely unoriginal and uninspired - this should could very well be a $60 Nike (non-JB) product.

Those look like they would be phenomenal, performance wise, on the Bball court.

That said, I like 'em ...

they look like the al harrington sneakers they got at k mart
Exactly, this is why Stephon Marbury was willing to go at JB with his comments when starbury released....Jordan seems to be making the same crappylooking & feeling shoes, and just waaaaaaaaaaaay overpricing them because MJ still believes hes hot somehow...oh well at least MJ's inflated Egocan't hurt Tinkers Historic designs....thankfully we will have those forever!

Back
Top Bottom