Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

pass for sure, the signature Jordan will never be worth a damn from 2k9 and out I feel like.

I agree w/Hugo, low top Pradas all da way. JB can't approve des @ all. Gotta get back to bisness w/jordan styles.

XX5 is a make or break shoe for JB, however good or bad it looks, i don't believe they will be attempiting to market what's seen here as a $180 plusshoe.

maybe without the huge circle in the middle lol. wasnt there some contest goin on to design the xx5 tho?

not bad... hope they dont retail at like 190 like the 2009, then theyll be selling them at the nike factory stores like they do now with the 2009 :/

These are lookin mad fresh...and havin 'em on the court looks like more of an aim this season...We'LL SeEE!

Confirmed UK retail price of the 2010 - £139.99

These better get a whole lot better a whole lot quicker or the retail disaster that was the 2009 is going to seem like a rip roaring success story compared tothese

I have to say that these pics have my attention. I agree to an extent that the jumpman throws the shoe off. However, at the same time I would think that therewill be a change of some sort or that there is some reasoning behind the placement and scale of the logo. Maybe that color-changing tech was used for thatlogo? Maybe thats what it looks like when heated up? Maybe the logo disappears when cooled? It looks like JB went low top as well. Maybe to competeperformance/weight wise with the kobe iv? The shoe also looks like it has a few different types of materials making it up. Hopefully that shiny material ispart of the midsole and NOT patent leather. The material around the logo has an interesting texture as well. Maybe a new lightweight performance fabic not usedon a shoe before? Also, the outsole looks like its red? I'm glad because I hate white outsoles. Anything but white. I just want to know what makesUPandCOMING32 so sure these are the 2010/25? We need sources or some piece of information to believe these pics. If these are the 2010/25, thanks for the pics.Greatly appreciated. Wow! 140 british lbs. = $230 us.

If that's them they resemble too much of AJXI/Prada - It's so played out. I tend to think it's a team shoe mix of AJ XI and other model. Hopefullywe're going to see better images soon.

Paix
c.

Back
Top Bottom