Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

via CounterKicks.com

Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August

air-jordan-2011-id-nikeid-august-16-2011.jpg

Tinker Hatfield has said in the past he’s wanted the Air Jordan to go fully customized on NIKEiD, mentioning it as one option the brand was exploring back at the outset of the Air Jordan XX3. Well, according to this image sent in to our highly active tips box (tips@counterkicks.com), it appears the very first Air Jordan shoe consumers will be able to customize on NIKEiD will be the Air Jordan 2011. The sheets show full iD color options, color blockings, and a launch date of August 16, 2011.

http://counterkicks.com/2011/06/08/air-jordan-2011-id-nikeid-august-2011/

via CounterKicks.com

Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August

air-jordan-2011-id-nikeid-august-16-2011.jpg

Tinker Hatfield has said in the past he’s wanted the Air Jordan to go fully customized on NIKEiD, mentioning it as one option the brand was exploring back at the outset of the Air Jordan XX3. Well, according to this image sent in to our highly active tips box (tips@counterkicks.com), it appears the very first Air Jordan shoe consumers will be able to customize on NIKEiD will be the Air Jordan 2011. The sheets show full iD color options, color blockings, and a launch date of August 16, 2011.

http://counterkicks.com/2011/06/08/air-jordan-2011-id-nikeid-august-2011/

been wanting a pair for quite awhile now..this is exciting i dont have to settle for one of the general release colorways now..can't wait to see the options

been wanting a pair for quite awhile now..this is exciting i dont have to settle for one of the general release colorways now..can't wait to see the options

part of me wish that it will be on nikeiD...so that we can have our own Air Jordan signature in colors we like.......

but part of me wish that it's not supposed to be on nikeiD......it's a Michael Jordan Signature.......

part of me wish that it will be on nikeiD...so that we can have our own Air Jordan signature in colors we like.......

but part of me wish that it's not supposed to be on nikeiD......it's a Michael Jordan Signature.......

im gonna say if jb truely wants to sell this shoe they shouldnt price it any higher than $200

im gonna say if jb truely wants to sell this shoe they shouldnt price it any higher than $200

i love this move. the jordan 2011 is on-point with performance, and now we can create our own colorways with a simple yet interchangeable design. this also saves me from buying the tech grey/blues, as i'll wait til august and ID a pair in true university blue...assuming that is an option, which it HAS to be and looks to be in that scan.

i love this move. the jordan 2011 is on-point with performance, and now we can create our own colorways with a simple yet interchangeable design. this also saves me from buying the tech grey/blues, as i'll wait til august and ID a pair in true university blue...assuming that is an option, which it HAS to be and looks to be in that scan.

I like the NikeID idea, but what about the price?
As always Canada get snub again.

I like the NikeID idea, but what about the price?
As always Canada get snub again.

GREAT NEWS! i hope the ID options are vast and that the price isn't too high. i want to make my own colorway because jordan brand sold this model short with the colorways they came up with.

GREAT NEWS! i hope the ID options are vast and that the price isn't too high. i want to make my own colorway because jordan brand sold this model short with the colorways they came up with.

Back
Top Bottom