Air Jordan 2012 x Space Jam XI

Hey what's up guys. So this Saturday (24 Feb 2012), the Air Jordan 2012 will officially manufacture NikeID designs. It been up here on the UK for a couple of weeks now but they factories will hit the green light on Sat. I wasn't really a fan of these 2012s until I saw them in store, tried out the low cut ones with the fly around (blue?) insoles and WOW. They fit so comfortable that I'd rank them to be as comfortable, basketball-wise, as the Air Max LeBron 8 v1s. 
So in line with my favorite pair of basketball sneakers (Space Jam XIs), I'm thinking of customizing these 2012s. What do you guys think?

even tho its an ID i can guarantee theres a million more people doing the same thing, your money your decesion but they are cool.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

even tho its an ID i can guarantee theres a million more people doing the same thing, your money your decesion but they are cool.

This^^^^... Not exactly a fan of the 2012's, but the colorway is alright, but as stated before, a bunch are probably doing the same.

Originally Posted by Goofy

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

This^^^^... Not exactly a fan of the 2012's, but the colorway is alright, but as stated before, a bunch are probably doing the same.
Other people doing the same isn't exactly a bad thing. It's ALL about the sneaker looking nice, not 'exclusiveness'. 

Back
Top Bottom