Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection Air Jordan XX1-2009 - Pic

Ill cop VI, XI, XVI, and XX3. I dont know how theyre gonna pull this off. Two release every month or 1 pack every month. Not really what I was expecting forthe 25th anni though, should be more creative about it. Maybe they could knock the prices down to what they would be back in 85'.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

xi's right now are the only ones worth copping to me

Co-sign. The 21s look too much like the ones that already released, the 22s and 23s look good but I want to see closer pics,
and you already know about the 2k9s
sick.gif

Thanks for the pics MaZe!
pimp.gif

well, the all-white XX1's we don't need. the wht/wht ones that came out can pass. but all others, maybe. i can see myself wanting these: 1, 4, 5, 6, 11(i sold my carolina's and i kick myself for that), 15, 16, 19, and 20, 22, 23.

reasons i wouldn't get the others:

2- just wouldn't look right
3- the white's that released.
7-10- never liked these models, ugly as all hell to me
12- aren't we getting the wht/wht 12's that offer more character, later this year???
13- would look just plain terrible
14- would look cheap
17- i'll give that a jay-z 'vol 1'... NAH
18- i bet they'll be leather. if they are, cardboard creasing like the wht/blu and wht/red
19- would look like plastic
21- we have wht/wht 21's already
2k9- there's already VERY MINIMAL black accents on the shoe. take those out, you have yourself next year's 25th anniversary.

I like the XX3's, but don't love them. Hell even the white stealths look better than them. This is easily the worst idea JB has ever come up with. Allwhite has nothing to do with MJ. Why not a UNC or Wizard 1-XX3(& 2009) collection??? And Nike Retro will continue to crush JB in 2010 as well.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

well, the all-white XX1's we don't need. the wht/wht ones that came out can pass. but all others, maybe. i can see myself wanting these: 1, 4, 5, 6, 11 (i sold my carolina's and i kick myself for that), 15, 16, 19, and 20, 22, 23.

reasons i wouldn't get the others:

2- just wouldn't look right
3- the white's that released.
7-10- never liked these models, ugly as all hell to me
12- aren't we getting the wht/wht 12's that offer more character, later this year???
13- would look just plain terrible
14- would look cheap
17- i'll give that a jay-z 'vol 1'... NAH
18- i bet they'll be leather. if they are, cardboard creasing like the wht/blu and wht/red
19- would look like plastic
21- we have wht/wht 21's already
2k9- there's already VERY MINIMAL black accents on the shoe. take those out, you have yourself next year's 25th anniversary.
pretty much sums its all up.

if their releasing these i just hope they dont do packs but they prolly will...and i wonder what the 12s r gonna be droppin since the rising suns r droppin inoctober

ehh not really feelin the idea...but i am interested in more pics. might sway me in the right direction

LMAO people justifying buying these crappy products....

AN AIR JORDAN IS NOT MEANT TO BE WHITE ON WHITE! THIS IS NOT A AF1.

ANYONE BUYING INTO THIS IS A SUCKER!

The XX3s look hot...so far that's the only pair I like and would consider buying. I'd like to see what the 7s and 16s look like though.

Back
Top Bottom