Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Not bad huh?

Attachments

• FA4230F5-DA0E-44E7-96F3-26B7826E06E1.jpeg
    FA4230F5-DA0E-44E7-96F3-26B7826E06E1.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 137
Finally ordered my pair from StockX. They coming from Great Britain though. I didn’t know they expanded overseas or different countries. Hope my pair is good.

Finally ordered my pair from StockX. They coming from Great Britain though. I didn’t know they expanded overseas or different countries. Hope my pair is good.

How do you know where they are coming from? Never knew of that feature.

PO

Yes they have a warehouse there. Will take forever to get them. Trust me.
Well the good part is I paid $250 flat. Learning to be patient have saved me money on kicks I really like. No more impulse buys for me, still mad I paid retail on the platinum tint xis.

Yes they have a warehouse there. Will take forever to get them. Trust me.

This must be what I'm dealing with on the Union pants I bought. Week and a half since the seller shipped, and nothing. StockX is being real goofy about answering my questions on why it's taking this long.

Do these run TTS or the same as Black Cement 3's? I went down a half size (from 10.5 to 10)....thanks in advance!

Thanks for the quick response! Do you usually wear a 10 or 10.5 in Jordan 1's?
For sure, just trying to help. Inconsistent sizing is such a a headache, so I feel you. My 1s are size 10 but they feel spacious. Black cement 4s and infrared 6s are a 10. If you know your brannock size, you should be good with that. 3s for the most part fit tts for me.

I'm partial to the first white based GR, have 3 pairs of those. This JT CW is really dope though.

Just bought a pair of Bio Beige and just notice the tongue seems to be different on each shoe. The holes are a straight lines on one shoe and offset on the other... anybody else having the same problem with their pair?

Attachments

• 2FCEB339-CD0F-4D8B-9741-64ED9F2E48CD.jpeg
    2FCEB339-CD0F-4D8B-9741-64ED9F2E48CD.jpeg
    354.7 KB · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom