Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Any free shipping codes for StockX. I'd seriously consider these for $265 shipped!

So good.

JTH.jpg

My only complaint(1st word problem) with StockX is the turn around time from when my BID is accepted/card charged to when the shoes end up on my doorstep . I’m going on 10 days since my card was charged on these and looks like I’m still another 2 days away from arrival. Almost 2 weeks is a bit excessive , IMO. Especially when people are getting some same day deliveries on various releases .

Yeah I've had a bid on the JTH'S, the flyknit 3s and another pair for over a week undoubtedly the highest bidder and nothing... Bidding is almost impossible

They haven't had any codes in a good minute bruh
Yeah last time I got a code was when I bought a pair of 8s dude refused to ship them I complained and they gimme $20 off... I Hit them up just the other day asking for discount codes... Naaw

My only complaint(1st word problem) with StockX is the turn around time from when my BID is accepted/card charged to when the shoes end up on my doorstep . I’m going on 10 days since my card was charged on these and looks like I’m still another 2 days away from arrival. Almost 2 weeks is a bit excessive , IMO. Especially when people are getting some same day deliveries on various releases .
Did you factor in how long the seller takes to send and how long it takes from the seller to stockx? Then for them to get to them and authenticate and ship out to you?

Considering getting a pair how do they fit? My black cement 3s are 10.5 but I remember True Blue 3s I had to size up and get an 11

Picked up a pair from Labkix. Aside from the crappy midsole paint job and sort of dirty lining lol, these look pretty dam good with beige flat laces.

*edit* also for those that also purchased from labkix, how do you know we didn't get really good UA pairs? He had one negative remark even though the buyer left positive feedback, and the buyer claimed his pair of bios were UA/fake.

Last edited:
^^^^ Damn fams...them joints are looking good. I still need my size 11. I tried to strike a deal on ebay coupon day but that was a negative...

B99716EF-7441-4A04-BAE6-8AF66ADECF05.jpeg

Wore mine to work today, look great with a flannel for this Friday.

My one beef with these though is a couple tiny pieces of the suede have fallen off. I thought maybe it was a spot that got matted down but after using a suede brush and looking at it closer, it’s truly just the suede having chipped away...
57DC78DE-9153-41A8-8F7E-83AFB17A52B8.jpeg

B99716EF-7441-4A04-BAE6-8AF66ADECF05.jpeg

Wore mine to work today, look great with a flannel for this Friday.

My one beef with these though is a couple tiny pieces of the suede have fallen off. I thought maybe it was a spot that got matted down but after using a suede brush and looking at it closer, it’s truly just the suede having chipped away...
57DC78DE-9153-41A8-8F7E-83AFB17A52B8.jpeg

Maybe thats some effect that the shoe behaves like nature/woods :lol:

Back
Top Bottom