AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I'm referring to the Niketalk OGs who claim they have the 18' BC3s. If you bought those I honestly don't want to hear your opinion on anything related to incorrect/correct shape. When you support abominations like those, you lose credibility :smh:
What if you bought 18s to resell on a medium term hold though? They skyrocketed in price ~2 years after release, just like the 2011’s did and just like these 24s will.

One of these sources said not reimagined but still had the color listed as sail.
Another said not reimagined but still had a sail midsole in the rendering.
Could be it’s just not a material change.
Good luck, lads.

Last edited:
The colorway is set. It’ll contain sail so most likely a sail midsole regardless of whether they’re labeled Reimagined or not.

IMG_7414.gif

Sail midsoles >>>>>>>> white midsoles

I even made a NBY AF1's in all white just to put a leather tongue on it with a sail midsole.

They haven’t even started making the shoes yet, so I highly doubt that we can rely on product codes/colorways to say what’s what at this point
The product codes and cw listing are always on point of what the actual product will be. Have you ever seen a product code or color listing change before a release?

Six months is the bare minimum. GRs are more like 8-10 months release date. My reimagined WC3s have production dates of 6/22-9/22 and they dropped in 3/23.

Strong argument can be made that the black cement 3 is the best Jordan sneaker ever made…
Yea. While I don’t have it as my GOAT I sure as hell ain’t mad at anyone who does. Easily in my top 5 for sure, along with Bred/Concord 11’s, and the black/infared 6. Those 4 are ALWAYS in my top 5. The 5th spot is tough and switches depending on my mood, but depending on the day: Charcoal 7’s, bred 13’s, Carmine 6’s, and white/red 12’s. Space Jam 11’s sometimes occupy that 5th spot too. The 11 is my favorite model with the 6 a close second. The 3 is right behind them, though.

Back
Top Bottom