AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I thought it was supposed to be as close to da 88 OG shape?..that aint OG shape. The elephant is high and. The toe box is thick as hell. Cmon nike/jordan brand 🤦🏾‍♂️the shoe overall just looks fat or sum

Exactly! All of you creaming your pants need to get your eyes checked. The elephant print height is the same as 2018 and that shape is not it. I’m still waiting for authorized Nike photos before I say anything because that mock up is no bueno.

Just a quick reminder of what the 2018 pair looked like.

1721241173176.jpeg

Something about these look off. Hopefully it’s just that pair pictured though. The leather looks the same as the green glow pair that released in March and the elephant print looks a bit too light. . . I will still pick up a pair but idk, they’re not setting my soul on fire like I thought they would from those initial pics.

Last edited:
I thought it was supposed to be as close to da 88 OG shape?..that aint OG shape. The elephant is high and. The toe box is thick as hell. Cmon nike/jordan brand 🤦🏾‍♂️the shoe overall just looks fat or sum

Something does still seem kind of "off" a bit but definitely copping for my son and I

1721231768352.png

1721231369501.png

Thought they would use the same mold as the 23 WC3?
Maybe they did and it's a size thing or something but these don't look as tall.

And the print does look too light. Some complained about the WC3 print and this look like a possible overcorrection. But again, hopefully just this pair.

They definitely should've used the WC reimagined mold.. that shape looks off.. certainly not what you expect when you think of 88. It's legit like the green glow.. even the leather. It's like they had a boardroom meeting and the result was artificially light EP= 88. Going to wait for more updated pics though.. JD pic is prob a fluke aka SZ pair.

Now we know the good execs were the ones fired from Nike in it's recent layoffs lol
|l

Fr in 22 wc 23...these in 24...they sure do drop OG 3s quick lately and leave so many other models hanging. I get it tho...3s will move good. **** don't feel special no more tho lol but they just shoes...not meant to be this big deal. Rock em and move on

WOW! Not really jumpin with excitement with our 1st looks at these. Not sure why they lightened the Cement panels, they should be the same color Grey as the upper pannels/tongue on the Black colorway like the OG. The Cement panels still seem high to me, shape is still off, but I do however like that it looks like they are not as shiny with that Poly Coat on the Leather upper as the 2018 release. LETS JUST HOPE WE GET THE EXACT LEATHER ON EACH SHOE, don't understand how they always look different ...Example: Left shoe smooth, right shoe plush, UGH! DRIVES ME CRAZY LOL

Anywaz this is just a Vent from the pics we got above, things could change by release date......prob not tho hah

Cement color panels should be pretty close to the Grey Upper/Tongue ...see below
michael-jordan-1988-all-star-game-air-jordan-3-black-cement-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just too early for me to conclude (based off that one picture) that they changed anything for the worse regarding the shape. Pairs are obviously going to slightly vary based on the factory they’re made in. I’m still maintaining that these will look better as more and more retail pics come out. The leather already looks extremely A1 to me. Hard to deny that at least, if anyone’s being honest anymore on here.

If y’all hit the toe box with the iron you’ll get the perfect shape everytime. Don’t take my word for it, these are both my 3’s and 4’s after hitting the toe box.

Attachments

• IMG_6877.jpeg
    IMG_6877.jpeg
    724.4 KB · Views: 49
Gonna give Nike the benefit of the doubt they got these right and the final product will confirm. If they ****** up going from the WC to these then 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Back
Top Bottom