AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Why they can't make it like 88s for?. I'm pretty sure nike still have the og mold. They have to slim down the toe box and make the elephant print a lil darker. Cmon jb/nike get it together. Now I'm wondering about the upcoming grape 5s for next year... Because they said it's supposed to be close to Og as possible too...we'll see

Legits don’t come factory laced like that. (Over/under technique)

Always a sign for me.

giphy.gif

Why they can't make it like 88s for?. I'm pretty sure nike still have the og mold. They have to slim down the toe box and make the elephant print a lil darker. Cmon jb/nike get it together. Now I'm wondering about the upcoming grape 5s for next year... Because they said it's supposed to be close to Og as possible too...we'll see

Nike has proven time and time again that they don’t have the ability nor will to duplicate their own designs 💯 accurately. There is something that is always off.

Dumped the '18s that year after few wears due to massive discomfort and way too shiny finish.
Glad I painted the red pair - I like dulled matte look on them.
But I know I will still end up buying as many pairs as possible when they drop.
I mean, walking into a Shoe Palace or something weekend of the drop and seeing them on shelves, "have to"

3197010-6cd1f55b46cb5b899f2e03d3da316b71.jpg

“Comparison” photos like this irk me. The OG 88 is a pic of the medial side of the shoe while the ‘24 is a pic of the lateral side. It matters when doing comparisons. Anyway, need pics of the real deal. I’m done with that pair.

Isn't that signed pair also a PE? There's gotta be differences between that and the general release in the 80s but people who post blind comparisons don't state this.

^^ Yea, the shape of the 3s has been the same since 2020, even if it doesn't look like it in pictures or videos. I've bought at least 15 pairs since then, (not counting doubles either) and they're all the same shape, only difference is the factories.

Back
Top Bottom