AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

So what is the difference between these and the 18s?
I'm pretty sure retail pairs will basically just be the reimagined White Cements but... black. And not faux aged. Compare the recent White Cements to the '18 Black Cement 3s and you'll see the difference. I know JB loves f'ing up releases that should be easy Ws, but I don't see these going backwards from that release in terms of cut and shape.

I doubt Nike will ever fix the collar height back to OG spec, higher and more rounded in the back heel on ALL 3's, oh well won't keep me from coppin

Genuine question, like this?

ipad_a-ma-maniere-x-air-jordan-3-wmns-while-you-were-sleeping-3.png

a-ma-maniere-air-jordan-3-while-you-were-sleeping-raffle-2.jpg

It's an easy illustration about how they can do things, they just choose not to.

I know these early images are not official but I am personally underwhelmed. They need to give me a black cement 3 version of the reimagined 3 shape wise to move the needle for me.

This is the type of BS that has Nike’s stock looking rough. You only sell nostalgia, at least do it right.

I know these early images are not official but I am personally underwhelmed. They need to give me a black cement 3 version of the reimagined 3 shape wise to move the needle for me.

This is the type of BS that has Nike’s stock looking rough. You only sell nostalgia, at least do it right.
While some people’s pairs of the reimagined white cements looked phenomenal, there were lots of pairs that looked kinda trash in comparison. I’m pretty sure the pair we’ve seen was just a so so pair, assuming it’s even real. I’d be surprised if these don’t end up looking pretty much the same as the reimagined. There’s always variability, especially with 3s.

So you're complaining in anticipation of what they're going to release?

The listing is on stockx it will be interesting to see when the first pairs get listed are. I find it astonishing older pairs are only slightly lower in price since the announcement.
A lot of young kids consider some of those bad retros as grails, shoes from 2004-2019.

I've sold a lot of trash retros to younger people and their answer is always, "I've just always wanted these."

While some people’s pairs of the reimagined white cements looked phenomenal, there were lots of pairs that looked kinda trash in comparison. I’m pretty sure the pair we’ve seen was just a so so pair, assuming it’s even real. I’d be surprised if these don’t end up looking pretty much the same as the reimagined. There’s always variability, especially with 3s.
I messaged about a dozen eBay sellers to see the EP cut before I pulled the trigger on a pair. Will be doing the same with these. QC and craftsmanship seem to be very spotty when it's a GR.

I'm taking the images with a grain of salt too, so hopefully they are at least like the WCs when they release. If they aren't it's the typical "let's see how far we can push this" by JB.

Back
Top Bottom