AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

What concerns me is that no reimagined shoe has been like the others. They all have a unique twist. You could say the L&Fs and WC3s were both “aged” but the L&Fs had a cracked leather element that made them different within the series. They should keep it simple and just make these aged like the WCs reimagined to somewhat make up for the debacle that was the 2018 BC3s. Then call it a day. They owe it to us IMO.

IMG_7175.jpeg
I had my 2001s sole swapped years ago with the pre aged look. If we get them like this I will grab a pair.

In for a pair IF they are just like the WCs, preferably without the “aged” midsole, but the off white will look better paired with the black leather similar to what we saw on the desert elephants.

Last edited:
Lord, I hope they look like the reimagined 3s that just released and not that suede or patent stuff.

Fingers crossed for a '23 WC version of the BC's this year, pass on anything else.

Also, 1994 box would be greatly appreciated :pimp:

My guess is instead of elephant print it will be a different animal print lol. My 2018s already yellowing so it d would be pointless for them to do another yellow midsole so soon.

My 2018s, bad shape and all, are still going strong, aside from a little midsole paint cracking. I’d rather have True Blue 3s in the new shape before BC3s again, but as long as these are similar to the recent aged WC3, I’m in. Have to have leather.

Back
Top Bottom