AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Two pair mandatory

mayweather-money.gif

I can already tell this thread is going to be one of them ones.

With that being said, going to try to get like 250-$300ish for me barely worn 2018's and put that $$ towards these new ones.

Can probably get more tbh

They're up on ebay currently 10.5. Wore them with shoe shields maybe 4 times max? No creases, full stars, barely walked anywhere in them just wore them to school to teach. Bottoms are dirty but that's it.

Any fit I would put on with them from now until Nov, I can just wear the reimagined Bred's instead.

Gonna make a few NTers cry but...

This will be an easy release.

:rofl:

Nah, you already know Me you and WASHED KING WASHED KING are usually the "Don't panic. These will won't be that tough" gang

And we all usually right + hit

These my GOAT sneakers. PERIOD. That's why I lost my composure yesterday. But I'm back on brand. I just had to splash some water cold water on my face :lol:

No no no no, we not doing this. They will flood the market. Shock drop, exclusive access and an easy release day itself. Plenty of stock to go around and we will be amazed at how good the quality is

This is the energy I’m putting out. . . 🙏🏽🥴
Well, if they actually want to make more money for themselves than the resellers they will….

I’m honestly not surprised they’re doing this. After what they did by releasing the 2018 pair with that horrible shaped toe box and EP height, only to face severe backlash (I think mainly from us here on NT) and immediately fix the shape with the unite pair and beyond. They owe us IMO. Might as well get it out of the way this year instead of resetting the OG clock with a reimagined pair. Good on JB for finally fixing the mistake that was the 2018 retro.

Back
Top Bottom