AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK - WHITE - GUM

2482f315f85c3f35f46a61dfc561735f--auburn-tigers-sports-stars.jpg

Hopefully its just a crappy sample they decide to scrap. Tired of seeing Nike/Jb take great models of Jordans and think they can just throw any color scheme on it and think it will work. I'm all about new colorways but damn, they couldn't give these to me.

this pic gets me rolling every time :rofl:
at first I was like..if only they flip flopped the white and black, or made it all white or black or something..but no....just can't find anything i like to spend any amount of money on this. i mean what kind of material is that on the upper anyway.... and i like almost all of the 3s retro+ cws....

LOL. Looks like they used whiteout on the elephant print.

I rather wear the Joker 3’s than these and those are equally bad.

LOL. Looks like they used whiteout on the elephant print.

I rather wear the Joker 3’s than these and those are equally bad.

These make Joker 3 seem like BC3s.. and Joker 3s are horrible.

This might be a little conspiracy theory-ish of me to say but I honestly think JB might be using this release to test how much people will pay for a terrible cw. Watch them make these limited to see what the market for limited retros is like. If CM 3s went on deeeeep discount as a GR (and those were relatively well received), there is no way this cw will sell well at all as a GR release.

This might be a little conspiracy theory-ish of me to say but I honestly think JB might be using this release to test how much people will pay for a terrible cw. Watch them make these limited to see what the market for limited retros is like. If CM 3s went on deeeeep discount as a GR (and those were relatively well received), there is no way this cw will sell well at all as a GR release.

If that's the case, I hope their experiment fails miserably so that they're not encouraged to keep pulling this garb.

Back
Top Bottom