Air Jordan 3 Clear Sole Sample L@@K !!!!! via- Nts very own Joerdan23

those are on my list, nice V.

I might aswell show these!

After the slick cleaning!

This was Posted in the sample thread earlier this is the definition of sneaker beauty and the site of these just makes me tear up ! Sorry for posting here butthe whole world should see this beauty Joe !!!!!

I appreciate these for their rarity and novelty, but the shoes def look better without clear soles. The front comes up too high.

Sick shoes, these are on everybodys list. Isnt JB debating on releasing these next year?

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Sorry for posting here
Isn't there already a sample topic?

yup its my topic ! lol in the sneaker showcase forum but this deserves a topic in jb forum its not my pair and im not showing it off its just something i thinkeveryone should see i mean theres nw topics about samples and there pics every week here so this one is just like those from kenlu but these are actually ownedby some one on NT

- Sorry again joe these are just really sick !

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I appreciate these for their rarity and novelty, but the shoes def look better without clear soles. The front comes up too high.

IF released copped to say the least

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

Sorry again joe these are just really sick !
I am sure he forgives you, and I appreciate these oxidized sample pics
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

So Joe is the person that owns these? or theres more than 1?
pimp.gif

joe owns its one pair but one some pics or of the sole cleaned

They probably look beautiful when DS and icy, but once yellowing kicks in, those look nasty. Especially the big area in the front of the shoe that's allclear..

these are solid...i'd have to keep these DS
yellowed soles would look horrible with the III's

now thats an icey sole. why do clear soles now days look more cloudy? if you compare the differance between these and recent clear soles you can see the bigdifferance.

Back
Top Bottom