Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Strange I ordered mine Thursday also they get delivered tomorrow call them up.

Called FNL. They're sold out. My order will be cancelled (size 10.5). Size 10 or 11 still avail.

It's fine. I'll find a restock or maybe put up the cash for some 88s.

Called FNL. They're sold out. My order will be cancelled (size 10.5). Size 10 or 11 still avail.

It's fine. I'll find a restock or maybe put up the cash for some 88s.

and just two hours ago they had another restock

You have to love FNL. This is what I was talking about. :smh:

If you don't mind, which outlet is it in the Bay that you found this?

Probably a return. You can return NDC items at an outlet.

Could be a reseller or someone who got them locally and wanted to cancel his NDC orders, but waited too late.

an outlet. probably a set of returns. I think he goes to a clearance store in cali. I want to say San Leandros but im not 100%
Correct.

They weren't returns though, they came randomly in a shipment along with a few pairs of Playoff 8's which I left behind...

They had Fire Reds available still at my local Champs Store over in Pleasanton Stoneridge mall for those that are interested.

and just two hours ago they had another restock

You have to love FNL. This is what I was talking about. :smh:

Ha! Just got sent shipping confirmation. Weird. I guess the customer service rep meant none were in stock currently. Either way, win for me. Still batting 1.000 on FNL.

They were $89 + tax...

Came out to less than a bill each....
That's freaking awesome for the deal. Congrat man.  I can never find anything at that SL outlet.  Hit it up couple weekend and looks like it employee cleaned up real well.

I remember when Jordan's were $125 and $100. Paying $89 is like an employee discount back in the day. 
laugh.gif

Will stop by my Nike outlet later on in the week when I get a day off. I've been wanting a size 11, so I guess I'll just sell my 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom