Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I think I'm gonna pass and grab 3x fire red 5s instead. Not a fan of this fire red 3 yet. But who knows.

hopefully the hype doesnt get too outta hand.. might actually be able to use my WC coupoin at FNL on these!

I want these but FR 5s >>>> these

I'll wake up and cop if I don't like em just return it or pass on to someone else who wants

III;s always have hype unless its a crappy colorway.

these will def have hype built around them

In 2016 he'll say the same thing about $170
haha hopefully inflation only pushes it there by $170 which is still high but oh well what can u do ... better than $200+ which it probably will be at this rate we are going

After I strike out on the DBIIIs I think I will double cop these and try to find a True Blue IIIs. The money wasnt right when those dropped

The paint shouldn't crack on these which is
pimp.gif
Why you say that?

I wonder if anyone gonna do the acetone trick to lighten up the elephant print on their pairs. The new pics make them look good but still gonna pass. Do your homework and you should get your pairs. If you strike out, you didn't try hard enough.

'

they will probably be $170 ext year :smh:

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/07/air-jordan-retro-2014-models-increase-in-price/

View media item 500923
Even though we are not yet done with 2013, we can’t help but talk about 2014. Jordan Brand plans to bring back a lot of classic models in year 2014, but the prices for those Air Jordan Retro 2014 models will include a $10 increase, raising prices to $170.

Take a look at a couple Air Jordan Retro 2014 models that are set to release next year and let us know what you think of the increase in price? By the looks of it we might end up paying over $200 by 2017 for retros!

View media item 500948View media item 500949

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom