Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Surprisingly, walking in to my local Footlocker at 5pm and they still had a guaranteed ticket for my size.  Refreshing to say the least.  Wish all releases were like this.

They never do guarantee tickets here in Hawaii. Small island with too many damn wannabe shoe heads like me :smile: lawl! :tongue:

just becuz
bf625e5e365ad6ee878d765.jpg

ncjxoh.jpg

biwf8y.jpg

10pucr5.jpg

2qnz537.jpg

jinb7m.jpg

i77lfl.jpg

2rz6rna.jpg

this should be quoted on every page till the thread dies off :smokin...**** you...now i have to get them..:smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
I really want these grrr!  maybe I shouldn't get my girl a present for her bday... muahahahah 

jk

Hope these are easy to get. On midnight shift now, dont got time to be hunting down tickets. Love these shoes. As always, Good luck to all

Anyone ever order using a Kindle Fire? Going to be away Saturday morning and likely won't have access to a computer, and my phone is a burner.

ya i'm pretty sure he doubled-up on the socks most of the time, at least early in his career...

i think early model air jordans look best rocked with socks doubled-up like that, like mj wore
appreciate the insight bro,that was always something I notice but couldn't tell if it was special socks, or double-up.. cheers

Likewise. House of Hoops Bev Center had guaranteed tickets for almost of all the day, which is unheard of...even for the Toro 4s, they were pretty much gone on the spot. I was going to go after work, but the 9s were gone. Of course 8.5 and 9.5 were still available
laugh.gif
I was told they got in a little over 200 pairs.

Guaranteed tix were not meant for working professionals
laugh.gif
So? This is gonna be an easy cop off all the sites.

With reading all these posts about guaranteed pairs seem like twitter rsvp should be easy also. Send a dm a full one minute after the tweet and still get a reply.

Why am I STILL subscribed to this thread it is making me reconsider my earlier post.
Well at least one more pair is available, decided to cop the new SC Trainer's instead.  Good luck copping them if you want them.
I feel like Rick James.
roll.gif

Why am I STILL subscribed to this thread it is making me reconsider my earlier post.

I feel like Rick James.
Im in the same boat with you .. i keep coming back for some reason and seeing new pics each day is making me wanna grab them ... my will power is holding up though ... still passing (for now)

Back
Top Bottom