Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
these and the black/cement are the only 3s I would consider copping all other colorways are always passes for me

Instant Cop, my 07 pair is beat the hell up, use them for ball now... actually kind of surprised they are holding together quite well hopefully quality this time around is on par with the 07s

^ I've got some beat Fire Reds too and I'm debating using 'em for ball because they are decent quality IMO.  How are they performance-wise?  Obv not compared to Nike performance stuff, but are your feet sore as hell afterwards?

^ I've got some beat Fire Reds too and I'm debating using 'em for ball because they are decent quality IMO.  How are they performance-wise?  Obv not compared to Nike performance stuff, but are your feet sore as hell afterwards?
not bad at all for me, my pinky toe hurts after sometimes but thats probly because mine are half a size too small because i was 15 when these came out. but nah my feet arent sore after usually, even after long sessions. however i used to ball in kobes before these and i def prefer those, its whatever tho. These are one of the best Jordans to ball in IMO, relatively light and comfortable compared to the rest. they also wont fall apart on you, been ballin in em for a while and holding up perfectly, my mars 4s and military 4s both fell apart quick when i balled in em, literally the sole of both of them fell off on the left shoe.

Last edited:
I will buy one pair... because by the time they start to get beat up, they will re-re-re-re-re-retro them again :rolleyes

Can't wait. One of my fave colorways for the 3
I second that, I sold my 07' pair cause of paint cracking issue, the leather was great to me on them, just that paint
mean.gif
but knowing these were returning I don't feel bad
pimp.gif
 love em..

sold my 07 pair as soon as I heard these were dropping again. Will cop w/o a doubt!
One of the best III cw's after the B/Cements and TB's. :nthat:

Last edited:
sold my 07 pair as soon as I heard these were dropping again. Will cop w/o a doubt!
One of the best III cw's after the B/Cements and TB's. :nthat:

Yeah well pray you dont come up short then lol. I would have waited til i got a pair. Plenty of people would have still bought them after this release

I'll probably pick up another pair or 2....this shoe is tied for me with black cement iii's for best og colorway of the aj iii.

Great shoe, one of the first Jordans I've ever had. Does anybody have more info in regards to the official release date? I've got two dates here 03/08/13 and 17/08/13. Which one is the US, and which one is the EU release date? One thing that bothers me about this release is that the quality could be worse off the 06 release(despite the cracking issue). I'm kinda worried that these could be made with recycled material from the previous Crimson release? What do you guys think?

Regards,

B.
There isnt a set date yet but it could be 08/03/13. 08/17/13 is for the Green Glow 4s and 08/31/13 is the Fire Red 5s

As for as the recycled material idk about all that. Never heard of that before

For those of you that "beat" your shoes do you have a rotation or just wear one shoe to death and then move to the next release?

For those of you that "beat" your shoes do you have a rotation or just wear one shoe to death and then move to the next release?

i have a rotation now but when these dropped they were the everydays for a WHILE & were BEAT ..then the next pair had the same fate & so did the next

Last edited:
i dont know how shoes get so beat. the Fire Reds were my first pair of 3s and me being excited, i wore them ALOT for the first year after they retroed. the only problems i had was a slightly yellowed backtab, small paint chipping on the inside view of the shoe on the white painted portions, some stars missing, and some slight creasing.

Back
Top Bottom