Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
^Can we add a poll to the thread? Ask which is better on the FR IIIs.

Black Elephant Print
Grey Elephant Print (OGs)
WC Elephant Print (Katrinas)

I am interested in this topic. I feel like we are not in the minority for preferring black elephant print.

Sure why not, I hooked it up for you.

OHHHH YEAAA...sold my last pair of 3's but once i cop these they staying with me forever

Can't wait for these to come out.. right around my b-day so hopefully I can talk my wife into getting me a pair as well so that I can double up on these.. this colorway is in my top 5 of a ll jordans and can't wait to have another pair or hopefully two to add to the collection.. now i'm just missing out on the anniversary 3's and I will have all of the 3's that I want..

My 07 heel tabs have yet to begin yellowing (visually anyhow), however, the 2013s are still on my pickup list.

The Jordan 3 "Fire Red" another anticipated release debut. I'm not a big fan if it does not have the Nike swoosh in the back. If it does I will definitely grab a pair.

WC Elephant print Katrina
nthat.gif

My 07 heel tabs have yet to begin yellowing (visually anyhow), however, the 2013s are still on my pickup list.
Lucky, mine are slightly yellowed. Have some miner paint chipping too, which I hope to repaint....or at least learn how too

Lucky, mine are slightly yellowed. Have some miner paint chipping too, which I hope to repaint....or at least learn how too

Not sure what everyone else is experiencing with cracking, but as far as my rotation goes, the BCIV cracked quicker than any other shoe I have. My BCIII didn't crack for over a year... Still, it's not a big deal, the cracks are difficult to see to begin with. I just hit them with the white Sharpie PAINT marker when they need it :nerd:

I originally thought I would prefer the lighter print of the fire reds, but after seeing the Katrina's, I think the darker print looks better on the fire reds

So I guess I am in the minority. This is another release I may have to double cop then. In case they dont use a black print next time it comes out

My 06' pair was the worst. Shoes look disgusting after like 20 wears or so due to the paint chipping.

Back
Top Bottom