Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
My 06' pair was the worst. Shoes look disgusting after like 20 wears or so due to the paint chipping.

Same experience...a bunch of my friends had these...looked terrible after about 15-20 wears...hopefully JB upped on the quality...at least a little bit....:rolleyes

i hate that these will paint chip. it makes me sick, b/c this is one of my favorite shoes of all time. i cant even describe how sick this paint chipping issue make me feel. i f-ing hate it so much. 

smh 

Last edited:
what if paint doesnt chip like 07 i mean all other recent 3s have held up well
You never know what can happen with JB these days. Hopefully they keep the same quality as recent 3s that have been releasing. They have decent leather and I haven't heard of any problems with the 3s this year

so everyone thats saying pass cuz of paint chipping.... did you or did you not go after the '88s?

I heard that you can prevent the paint chipping by replacing the insoles if the shoes with gel insoles. I saw it in the black cement 4 thread. Dude said that the insoles prevent chipping compared to JB insoles and more comfortable to

I already know what the cw is and im glad tk see there are no significant changes but just wait because by tomorrow this will be all over the sneaker blogs

Last edited:
I see that people are talking about using acetone on the elephant print but does it really lighten the dark elephant print? And is it harmful to leather? I'm just curious

Back
Top Bottom