Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
everybody and anybody who really wants these should get a pair saturday morning.  Whether it's in store or online.  Fire Red colorways just don't fly off the shelves nor hyped up like others (which is a good thing).  With that being said i'll be coppin these for around $125.   $20 reward card and 10% off using my Discover card.   Team wayyy below retail ya diggyyyy

Wonder if RSVP s are going through cuz bots aren't working
yes they are. they're going through like butter. the shoe is not hyped enough. i should be posting up crack paint for the next shoe release lol. i think peeps are afraid of paint chipping or something. weird but i hope it stays like this when the Vs is releasing. start to feel like 1999 again.

Last edited:
everybody and anybody who really wants these should get a pair saturday morning.  Whether it's in store or online.  Fire Red colorways just don't fly off the shelves nor hyped up like others (which is a good thing).  With that being said i'll be coppin these for around $125.   $20 reward card and 10% off using my Discover card.   Team wayyy below retail ya diggyyyy
Dang that's dope! Yeah if I could grab these for under retail like that I would cop. Struck out on the Nike Portland Twitter RSVP but I wasn't really trying. Maybe my homie can grab me a pair at the ES if they're still sitting there on Monday.

How do 51% like the light elephant print on the 3's. Half of them probably was not born and the other half did not have the shoe.

HoH San Diego must have a lot of pairs bc after everyone got their tickets they were letting you line up again for another ticket. Got 2 guaranteed pairs and 2 pairs of KD Weatherman

told you but i bet the demand is high in other citys.they ll probably allocate those pairs to another store, if they sit
Yeah hopefully any pairs that sit will hit outlets in my area for that under retail price point 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Got my oldest (he's 14) cleaning the yard bc he thinks he's getting a pair! Lol I think my husband and I have created a monster! I never thought this time would come so quick!

Last edited:
Got my oldest (he's 14) cleaning the yard bc he thinks he's getting a pair! Lol I think my husband and I have created a monster! I never thought this time would come so quick!
ill clean the yard too if i can get a 174 dollars sneaker when i was 14 lol. in fact i'll clean the yard now if my dad want to pay for my sneaker lol. as we all know, being 28 you gotta give back, clean the yard, and supporting your sneaker habit ehhh..

Back
Top Bottom