Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
He's a good kid but we can't keep up with every release!
That's what I was talking to my friends about. I'm 27 now and I had to plan months in advance to buy my shoes as a kid. Back then retros were $125 for a men's size and $150 was for the latest model. I was only allowed 2 pairs per a school year, haha. Now it seems like something comes out on a weekly basis. It's only going to get worse when they retro the early Lebron and Kobe models in due time.

pic from a local shop
16602_555652937804638_328360236_n.jpg

How much is the saving at the outlets? $20 or so, right? It's not like the shoes will be half off.

I definitely see Nike pulling a black and red 13 with this model.

How much is the saving at the outlets? $20 or so, right? It's not like the shoes will be half off.

I think the crimsons were $150. Might have been $130. Saw some superhero Kobe's for $150 though. Retail is around $220 for those (I think).

All depends on the shoe.

Last edited:
I doubt these will hit the outlets. These are far from the crimsons. I bought those too but I like these way more.

Got my oldest (he's 14) cleaning the yard bc he thinks he's getting a pair! Lol I think my husband and I have created a monster! I never thought this time would come so quick!

bought my 1st pair of nike air jordans (3's actually) with lawn mowing money
i hope you just do it right & enable that pair

He still can't believe his mother had the original cement 4's! But yes it's true it's different bc men's sizes are 170+ now and that's different from $125!!

Got my oldest (he's 14) cleaning the yard bc he thinks he's getting a pair! Lol I think my husband and I have created a monster! I never thought this time would come so quick!

You have to get them for him. Unless you want him to then into an emo goth satanist because he hates his parents because they lied to him. Lmao

My cousin who works at Foot Locker helped me lock down my pair. He said this release doesn't appear to have as much hype as the last few. Hopefully everybody will be able to get their pairs with ease. Good luck to all.

Ive seen bred Xi's at outlets so i can imagine anything can end up there if its in the middle of nowhere..
It's not "in the middle of nowhere". Remember, this is around the corner from the birthplace of Nike. Beaverton is 2 minutes from downtown.

What do you guys think will be the best website to cop the retro 3's
nike since its not twitter link and people wont be able to automated pick it up.... other than that id say footlocker footaction and eastbay... finishline for me always gives me the splash screen :frown:

How do 51% like the light elephant print on the 3's. Half of them probably was not born and the other half did not have the shoe.

I had the OG's in '88, and trust me, the lighter elephant print was really nice on these. The whole shoe was a thing of beauty. It's too bad the retro looks like this because it's not the same. I'm passing. I just hope the next retro of these is true to the original.

I had the OG's in '88, and trust me, the lighter elephant print was really nice on these. The whole shoe was a thing of beauty. It's too bad the retro looks like this because it's not the same. I'm passing. I just hope the next retro of these is true to the original.
you mean nike air 3 just like the 88 wc?

nike since its not twitter link and people wont be able to automated pick it up.... other than that id say footlocker footaction and eastbay... finishline for me always gives me the splash screen :frown:
Doesn't nike have mad bots which make it nearly impossible to cop

This thread isn't on page 2 yet???

This is setting up to be a stress free weekend. :smokin Might even grab s pair of DB AF1'S since the hypebeast's have decided to leave those alone too.

Last edited:
This thread isn't on page 2 yet???

This is setting up to be a stress free weekend.
smokin.gif
Might even grab s pair of DB AF1'S since the hypebeast's have decided to leave those alone too.
gonna be like shadow release, but more hectic even though theres more pairs. people love dem 3s

Ive seen bred Xi's at outlets so i can imagine anything can end up there if its in the middle of nowhere..
Yeah the black and red 11 and Grape 5 hit outlets too. But there were also lines and were at near retail.

I'm glad that these are so widely available for those who wants a pair though.

Yeah the black and red 11 and Grape 5 hit outlets too. But there were also lines and were at near retail.

I'm glad that these are so widely available for those who wants a pair though.

White grape maybe but definately not the black grapes.

man this brings back memories this is how i would get my sneaker money back in the day and playing ceelo at lunch time in highschool just to get some J's

Waiting until they hit outlets isn't even worth it anymore in most cases. Now that they're charging $129. You can get them for close to that price with finishline and footlocker discounts. It was different when you could get them for $99.

Back
Top Bottom