Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I thought these were gonna sell out... i won two raffles at the mall, u know these will sit a lil bit so the peeps who want to cop can

You guys are awesome. Love the great info I always find on here. I've had a discover card for years and never knew about shop discover. I was on the fence about these. I have a 20% off code from nike and with the 15% cashback from discover I get these for a low $104.

So NDC doesnt do TLO releases anymore, or just for this release? Sorry if this has been asked. Hadnt been up on release info in a while

So NDC doesnt do TLO releases anymore, or just for this release? Sorry if this has been asked. Hadnt been up on release info in a while

Yes they do it just sounds like this one isnt tlo so u can just search the site for it at 8 instead of waiting for them to tweet the link

laugh.gif

Okay.
you dont think if they pump out 800k pairs that they might care a little less about quality and more about quantity of the work order?

Crazy how some people won't pick up a shoe unless it looks like it's gonna sell out... 

I want em i just cant do it when i have so many of the same cway already and i want the 5s .. but i like seeing shoes being so readily available like these have been so far. Id be in heaven if were goin after them.

But u r right i dnt get that. Only if its gonna sell out (so they can feel good about having a sold out shoe) or if its hyped/limited.

Crazy how some people won't pick up a shoe unless it looks like it's gonna sell out... 
I'm at my local mall. I just strolled into the line. Usually, if it's a hot release, there is 70-100+.

This reminds me of the Fire Red 5s from January. This is the first release I've lined up for since the Grapes.

g
You guys are awesome. Love the great info I always find on here. I've had a discover card for years and never knew about shop discover. I was on the fence about these. I have a 20% off code from nike and with the 15% cashback from discover I get these for a low $104.
good ****

I'm at my local mall. I just strolled into the line. Usually, if it's a hot release, there is 70-100+.

This reminds me of the Fire Red 5s from January. This is the first release I've lined up for since the Grapes.

No one is at the local mall in my spot yet. There's usually a few people waiting around, but I'm surprised no one is here (except for the elderly walkers). Kinda wish I stayed in bed for a few more hours.....

Has anyone ever had trouble canceling an order with jj ? i was warned that they make it difficult for you to cancel.. i was just asking because i scooped a pair on jj , but if i can scoop a pair on fnl with a wc coupon i would cancel the jj pair.. but if it's gonna be a hassle to save $20 i'm just gonna keep the jj pair..plus i wouldn't mind adding some reward points 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom