Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
SMFH i hesitated on FNL last step and now i got splash page 
mean.gif

Even Richards got these. These will be everywhere and no one should miss out who really want them. I'm passing but GL to all
Last time these were released I bought them here so I tried again all these years later and they had me again.lol I bet I can go to the store right and and cop. D***ks never gets Js anymore.

Local spot has them and I got the call last night.  Just testing on NDC though and it was an easy cop.  There are going to be a lot of these going around.

got them for $148 after 15% off from NDC. when they sent me the 15% off coupon a few months ago they told me it expired on july 2nd but it still worked.

got them for $148 after 15% off from NDC. when they sent me the 15% off coupon a few months ago they told me it expired on july 2nd but it still worked.

they lied to you. codes dont expire for quite a long time

and damn, i really need some NDC codes :smh:

Copped on nike.com, was it me or did Finishline take several minutes to load the men's sizes to the site?

Too easy off NDC. Was gonna pass, but I dont see anything im copping in the next few months. Walked in at 6:03 at NDC, checked out by 608. back to sleep. 

why do people even bother with foot locker or eastbay? i've never had one successful cop from those two sites before....

If anybody comes in here talking about they struck out, that person needs to be slapped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom