Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Still have my 07 pair which I got from Modell's for 70 when it went on clearance. Retro Jordan's going on clearance I wonder if we will ever see that again.

There was more demand for these than I thought. Stores had a lot though.

These were pretty good. The leather is better. They also seem heavier which shows it. These are the best III's leather wise in the past six years besides 88's.

The paint is like painted on, and it's obviously a different type of paint. I'll wait and see how they hold up.

Used my WC discount, so under retail was good.
been too much stuff coming out these would of been difficult to get but the fact is I think ALOT of people are running low on the cash flow and people wanna hold out for the next batch of releases coming out lol......eh glad that EVERYONE and myself included had a good experience copping made it feel like back in the 90s when getting shoes was easy

dam! you gotta pay tax!?!?! eh was a very easy buy especially a no brainer when you get 15% back on discover for these babies :smile:

You're missing the joke, look up the address and then look up the name of the person that ordered.

I got a size 8.5 off NDC at 8:50

Easiest release ever. I'm at Niketown RF still thinking about picking up a second pair.

And it begins..
probably the dumbest cheezy shoe pic I've ever seen..
indifferent.gif
 tops or matches anything from the grape thread
mean.gif

i wasn't even gonna post that pic, but i figured one wouldn't hurt.. i will not be posting any more foolishness  

anyone else notice how on finishilne home page the retro 3 ad only stays up for a split second and the rest are like 5 seconds lol. trying to make people misclick or something
laugh.gif

singed on to ShopDiscover entered nike webpage signed on with my nike log in then got the shoe, hit purchase and got my email confirmation....and the time was 8:01AM #EASYFLOW ......wow and NO BOT was needed lol....i guess its easy when with all the heat that has been coming out maaad people are running low on their cash flow and people are probably waiting for the next batch of heat coming out......man i'm glad that all i need is a couple more pairs then i am done JUST needed these then the Jordan 4 Fear, then the Jordan 10 Steels, the Taxii 12s (WHICH I CAN'T WAIT FOR!!), and to cap off my sneaker fiendin I will go after the Jordan 11 Gamma joints (Besides its been a tradition haha every year you gotta go for 11's)

I had the same problem - I called and the rep blamed I on the "sensitivity of the system on popular release days," which is funny because on non-JB release days I can buy from their website with no problem. Their recommendation was to buy a gift card... Really??
Calling customer service # been on hold for about half an hour i'm getting really sick of that call me maybe instrumental please make it stop for the love of all that is holy

May have to look at Discover and ebates.

Congrats to all who copped. I was able to buy 2 pairs locally with the military discount.

My arch nemesis was there today. This dude stays frontin'. He says he's not a reseller but he brings a buddy/younger brother and his girlfriend and buys 9 pairs, equaling a full size run.

He also got the Meterologies. He says he wasn't feeling them. Rolls eyes.

Glad to see everyone copping online with ease! Kinda hate I gotta out of bed. Oh well, I just don't have to worry about waiting for them in the mail.

I'm glad the beasts have slept today. May cop another pair and be out

Back
Top Bottom