Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
The only other person in line at my Foot Locker that bought these was a kid looking to resell them (everybody else was going for the Lebron Aeros and KD Meteorologies). He even tried to sell me some Playoff XIs (I will never call them Breds) like they were hard to get or something.

You guy thing they will go to like $275+ if I wait alittle?
laugh.gif

i honestly feel bad for the kid

can't tell if he's trolling, but if he's forreal i guess he's gotta learn someday

Dickssportinggoods has free shipping & returns so copped two sizes to see which fits better and I'm returning the other.

as stated a million times... nike can curb resellers by doing what they did on this release and a few others like the fire red 5s (black midsole), red 4s, and the obsidian 12s.... just produce a ton and flood the market... they will still sell out eventually.
and return policy is up to the manager's discretion - if he is a habitual returner, then manager can say no. HoH stamp no returns on a lot of their receipts.
you got issues if you buying to flip but dont know what they flip for :stoneface:
Resellers are free advertisers for nike. If a gr has more supply than demand its cuz nike wants money.

I doubt there is such thing ad a habitual returner for jordans lol. Anyway the manager here is cool as ****. She'll let them return it

as stated a million times... nike can curb resellers by doing what they did on this release and a few others like the fire red 5s (black midsole), red 4s, and the obsidian 12s.... just produce a ton and flood the market... they will still sell out eventually.
and return policy is up to the manager's discretion - if he is a habitual returner, then manager can say no. HoH stamp no returns on a lot of their receipts.
you got issues if you buying to flip but dont know what they flip for :stoneface:
Resellers are free advertisers for nike. If a gr has more supply than demand its cuz nike wants money.

I doubt there is such thing ad a habitual returner for jordans lol. Anyway the manager here is cool as heck. She'll let them return it

um... ok

I doubt there is such thing ad a habitual returner for jordans lol. Anyway the manager here is cool as ****. She'll let them return it
Yeah I returned a pair of 5s like 4 months later at FNL and they have me no issues. Took them back fast. As long as you don't wear them you are straight.

Yeah I returned a pair of 5s like 4 months later at FNL and they have me no issues. Took them back fast. As long as you don't wear them you are straight.

guess habitual doesnt register huh?

Skipped out on this release. It's looks like an exact carbon copy of the '06 release, though I'm pretty sure there are subtle differences. Eh, black cement 3's are the only 3's that matter...

So, you're saying that if a shoe is a GR and there are plenty of pairs to go around, it's because Nike wants money? And by saying that, you're also saying, when a shoe is limited, it means Nike doesn't really want the money and prefers making resellers rich? Not sure that's Nike's exact business plan.

So, you're saying that if a shoe is a GR and there are plenty of pairs to go around, it's because Nike wants money? And by saying that, you're also saying, when a shoe is limited, it means Nike doesn't really want the money and prefers making resellers rich? Not sure that's Nike's exact business plan.

This.. I believe they keep certain shoes limited to keep us thirsty for more. They already dominate the shoe game why not put out teasers every couple of months to keep us thirsty for jb.. Also they keep certain models limited for nostalgia reasons

Back
Top Bottom