Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Picked these up today despite my dislike for the recent retros. I got rid of the white IV's because the leather was so rigid that they were even uncomfortable. But these have a much nicer, softer almost OG buttery leather. Hopefully this will be a trend for JB considering how much they have increased the price for these.

Mine arrived today...wish some sticker stitched inside..has anyone ever seen anything like this? There is Chinese writing on it.

The 2nd photo is after I after I pulled the sticker out. I did not realize that it was actually sewn in the shoe.

lol I don't understand why people do sneaker reviews after the release. Performance reviews aside, I always assumed the point of the review is to watch it before the release so you can decide if you wanna buy or not. You also have 1000 guys doing reviews on YouTube of the same shoe. Meanwhile the top 3 guys with 100,000 subscribers a piece already put out a better more professional review of the same sneaker a month before it released.

What's cool is you can choose to not watch someone's reviews. Petty simple to do. Sounds like you spend a lot of time looking at reviews.

It's like me saying I hate dudes who match their shirts to their shoes and take full body pics in the mirror like you do. But at the end of the day, you're not harming anyone and there are those who actually like that stuff. Keep doing you, right?

eek.gif

My interesting story:

My FTL reserved my size to someone else on Wednesday of last week.
I called Thursday and asked if they still had my size, they said no, but doubted the guy who reserved them would come pick them up on Saturday and to call Saturday at 6PM.
I called Saturday at 6PM and they still had them.
Didn't go in till this AM (Monday).
Asked manager for my size and he said yup, we still have them.

Then the manager started being rude. He said, "Because you didn't come pick these up on Saturday, MY store will no longer receive retros!"

I was like, "Dawg, I wasn't the one who reserved them! Back up!"

Was heated after that exchange. Can't believe FTL emplyees think they can just strong arm people to buy their shoes. They just don't get it. Shoes were not going to sell. Too many relases and too much heat coming out every weekend for every shoe to sell out, unless it is "Ultra Limited!"

:smh:

Really considering copping these after seeing them in person today
I was proud of myself for passing on these Saturday morning. Then I went and saw them at three different stores and was impressed. Still passed. Came back late Saturday afternoon and Eastbay STILL had a size 12.5. I bought them. Better than being addicted to drugs I guess...

Just got mine in the post.

If guys are seriosuly complaining about paint brush strokes on the red paint, they seriously need to get a life.

My pair is flawless.

I was proud of myself for passing on these Saturday morning. Then I went and saw them at three different stores and was impressed. Still passed. Came back late Saturday afternoon and Eastbay STILL had a size 12.5. I bought them. Better than being addicted to drugs I guess...
laugh.gif

The Footlocker and Modell's on Fordham Road in Bronx, New York still have them available. Plenty of sizes. Give them a call.

Back
Top Bottom