Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Was so ecstatic to get these, copped, put them on the shelf, haven't worn, havent even looked at em *shrugs*

Was so ecstatic to get these, copped, put them on the shelf, haven't worn, havent even looked at em *shrugs*

Thanks. This is how I feel about not having them. Lots of the pictures make me want , but are they necessary ? Have WC, BC, FR, tinker , etc. Do I really need these ?!?! My heart is telling me NO... but my body. My body is telling me YES

Thanks. This is how I feel about not having them. Lots of the pictures make me want , but are they necessary ? Have WC, BC, FR, tinker , etc. Do I really need these ?!?! My heart is telling me NO... but my body. My body is telling me YES

Having all of those could be both a reason to skip these or to add them to the collection.

FA6E02EC-F6F3-41BF-94C7-2D1B94412BDD.jpeg
Love these. Glad to have doubled up. The yesr of the 3 makes me wanna just offload more kicks and load up on 3s

did you check stores in your area? could be pairs sitting who knows
this.

was surprised champs and footaction in muh area has these in stock.

heck i could oop anyone who needs a pair but with shipping costs its going to be the same as stockx or goat.

I love the 3, my 2nd favorite Jordan behind the 11. But there are plenty of 3s you can go wrong with. The 3 has had some of the most God awful colorways of all air Jordan models. Thankfully there have been several great retro+ colorways as well
This is more accurate and kinda what I was going for. If I post some powder blue 3s and say you can never go wrong I’d need five fingers to the face, Rick James style.

20180519_135720.png
too me personally, 3s go wrong when they change the color of ep. besides mochas and fire reds there's not a 3 that I like without grey ep. really makes me wonder when they remaster og fire reds if they gonna go with grey ep like the ogs or keep it dark
always loved this look. probably why I want these katrinas. na or not..

Last edited:
20180519_135720.png
too me personally, 3s go wrong when they change the color of ep. besides mochas and fire reds there's not a 3 that I like without grey ep. really makes me wonder when they remaster og fire reds if they gonna go with grey ep like the ogs or keep it dark
I hope they release the fire red 3s with the right ep instead of it being black like the 2013s that a double up

I had a pair of fire red that I got rid of once the back tab started turning yellow but they were one of my favorite sneakers in my collection, I need a dtrt retro

I love my 2013 fire reds. beat them up and still no chipping/cracking what so ever. I was so disappointed to see the dark ep on the '07 pair. was gonna pass on the '13 pair too but my local fnl got a new manager and i was trying to get in good with him so I copped and I'm so happy I did. but something about ep that's not grey on a 3 just doesn't do it for me.

come to think about... only reason I copped mochas was because they were on deep discount for like $50-$60 with the intention too become beaters. think it's the memories you create in those pairs

20180519_135720.png

Thinking about the fire red 3s with grey ep makes me want to throw my 2013s in the trash.

Back
Top Bottom