Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Got 1 each from ndc, eastbay, and footlocker. This is a great colorway. Thank you to everybody downplaying how great this kicks are.

These are definetly a sleeper. I wish they would've used sport red instead of crimson tho. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a pair later on during the week (looks like it might be a big possibility).

Man, i can care less how long this shoe sits; it's nice to see, for once...
I was one of those cats who wasn't feeling this shoe early on, but I checked it out in-store this morning b/c i'm a sucker for IIIs, and honestly, it's a very solid release. I Ended up grabbing a pair (and an infant pair for my daughter). I actually like the infant pair better... simply b/c there is no crimson midsole. Anyhow, this shoe is going straight into the rotation. The material used on the sockliner is an added bonus :smokin If you're on the fence, just get them...

Well I was going to post pics but Bad Lieutenant posted some professional ones. haha. I suck at taking pictures but here are a couple of different ones. I'm really liking these. I was worried about the purple but I can barely tell it's purple unless I shine a bright light on it.

P.S. Ignore the bathroom stuff. haha. Best lighting in my house.

Last edited:
Whoops. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol but back on topic. These III's aren't bad. Most people areas in they're money for next Saturday.

no doubt, next sat gonna be a good day for jb. im cool til the wht/blk 13s drop.

derrick harper :smokin dude had game.

I have the 88's I just don't feel like I need these. They still look nice.

Bro, i was the same way... i didn't think i could fit another III in my shoe room, considering how loaded my III shelves are. But most of those are original CWs, so it was nice throwing a new Retro+ in there. My 88s, and all my other IIIs needed to broaden their horizons a bit. These work...
(To the dude above me talking about photo issues... take your photos outside in sunlight and you'll get great images too, my man)

Last edited:
Another reason why these did not fly (apart from the fact that the beasts were distracted by Corks) is IMHO I agree with other posts the timing. Not only quantity but quality. These come at the end of a very expensive 6 weeks for the average sneakerhead. Starting off with Fire 5's through Royal 1s, ASG and Stealth packs not to mention the WC3 88. The only 3 that is going to be able to follow that would be BC 3s with Nike Air branding. Every other 3 was going to get lost in the wake of that monster. Add to that the Hurrache OG drop in Europe yesterday, copping both colours that's 8 pairs (10 with doubles) in one month! However for me looking ahead the next few months are pretty quiet so I wanted to cop now and not regret it later when the releases dry up a bit. Can't see anything I want for a few months yet so can have a couple of cheap ones to compensate.

Another reason why these did not fly (apart from the fact that the beasts were distracted by Corks) is IMHO I agree with other posts the timing. Not only quantity but quality. These come at the end of a very expensive 6 weeks for the average sneakerhead. Starting off with Fire 5's through Royal 1s, ASG and Stealth packs not to mention the WC3 88. The only 3 that is going to be able to follow that would be BC 3s with Nike Air branding. Every other 3 was going to get lost in the wake of that monster. Add to that the Hurrache OG drop in Europe yesterday, copping both colours that's 8 pairs (10 with doubles) in one month! However for me looking ahead the next few months are pretty quiet so I wanted to cop now and not regret it later when the releases dry up a bit. Can't see anything I want for a few months yet so can have a couple of cheap ones to compensate.
3 different 3's in the last month is a bit much, I agree. I missed out on the Jokers, if I would've gotten those then I probably would've skipped these. I don't understand why they didn't spread out the 3's more. At least have them drop in different months.

Last edited:
Good looks on FNL - Repped, but I just can't pull the trigger on these.. somethin about them I really don't like much. It could be I'm still a little salty about the Corks. :smh:

You do know JB is gonna drop the Infrared VI and call it Crimson, right? It's the same color :nerd:
Maybe its the purple that makes it pop but i feel like they a little on the color is kind of soft ..i feel same way about the crimson pennys the crimson was just to bright..if red insta cop..to me the crimson laces make these look even more hideous..:nerd: i have a ticket anyway so im going to check them out but i probaly pass and get the RED/black Revis

I find it funny that these are widely available online but on NDC they only have a few sizes left that you can't even add to your cart. Anyways not a fan of these but I'm glad everyone was able to pick up with relative ease. That's how releases should be...

I'm wondering what it would look like if I colored the cement print black?

3s are my favorite model, so I had to snag. Copped earlier today from NDC. Seems like size 11 is gone nearly everywhere else I check.

You do know JB is gonna drop the Infrared VI and call it Crimson, right? It's the same color :nerd:
Maybe its the purple that makes it pop but i feel like they a little on the color is kind of soft ..i feel same way about the crimson pennys the crimson was just to bright..if red insta cop..to me the crimson laces make these look even more hideous..:nerd: i have a ticket anyway so im going to check them out but i probaly pass and get the RED/black Revis

That Revis shoe is a quality product...
I almost bought the OG CW Bo Jackson that dropped today too... but i think i'll just wait for it to hit clearance

Saw these at FNL and Champs and no one was even looking at these. From far they do look nice until I got closer and noticed the purple sole and elephant print. Call me crazy but I like the Jokers better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom