Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
THIS the word hypebeast needs to go away. These are far from hype i got em cause i like em.
EXACTLY. This shoe is furthest away from being a hype shoe. Mad slept on. I bought them cause I did truly, legitimately like this shoe. Glad the beast stayed away. Like there were a repellant spray on them or something. haha.

Please, hypebeasts couldn't care less about this shoe... No matter the CW, hypebeast is all about hype so hypebeast wants Cork and no damn Crimson.

:pimp:

I didn't even get this sneaker, but I don't understand why dudes keep coming in here bashing it. Like they get some sort of enjoyment out of it not selling out in ten seconds.

Just saw this at my local finishline. The crimson looks nothing like red. More of a orange.
The color of the red is almost the same as the red uniforms Louisville wore in the NCAA Tournament last year. They called it infrared, but I don't think it's the same color used on Nike shoes.

just picked up from hoh...was on the fence but wen I saw in person, esp. on feet I was sold...been staring at em and they're growing on me even more...to all those on the fence jus do it, u wont be disappointed. Also as a plus comes with a nice elephant print on the box & tissue paper. Also comes with a little pamphlet highlighting some of the features of the shoe, very nice overall.

Last edited:
Still no response from finishline. 2 emails and a phone call. No response from emails and the phone call was a joke, total waste if time. I really can't believe the customer service I'm dealing with. What's going on? Side note is that I was able to get a pair via footlocker.

I just dont like this CW

I hate it on the 7s and now I hate it on the 3s, these colors together are just too much

Still no response from finishline. 2 emails and a phone call. No response from emails and the phone call was a joke, total waste if time. I really can't believe the customer service I'm dealing with. What's going on? Side note is that I was able to get a pair via footlocker.
Have to keep trying with phone calls. Emails take some time to be responded to.

Do you have another credit card or something you can deal with in the meantime? The charges are only pending and will fall off in a couple days, maximum of one week.

The 3M is not helping these J's. I was at my local shop and they still had FSR. Material is not that good and the material on the tongue is just embarassing. Either way i still cop lol for my collection. You cant satify everybody right, JB?

I'm thrilled these are sitting like this, I think I'll be able to double up at a discount down the line. Wish every release was like this.

If these really do hit outlets I will get a pair no doubt! I saw them in person today and was definitely impressed!

Bummed I can't order anything else for a week due to what happened earlier, thanks again finishline.com......but I'm happy I got a pair from the footlocker site. 35 years old and my first pair of Jordans. Figured OGs are out of the question for my wallet so yeah. Gotta start on these at some point.

Can't remember the last time I walked into a sneaker spot after 12pm and was able to cop a pair of J's...if only all releases were like this.
#nostalgic

JB should have made these limited and the Royals a GR. Oh well, they didnt get my money :lol:

Or maybe they can make every release a GR or at least ridiculously limited like the Royals, 3 Joker/Stealths, XX8s (though these are restocking here and there), etc.

Back
Top Bottom