Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Reminds me of the black/red sample we saw a couple years ago from a magazine.
This
hhahahahahah i love all the haters

black and red? fire.

if these were OG and the black/cements were these, everyone would say "eeeeeew" to black/cements

like em
And this.

Of course the purple doesn't need to be there but these colors together are money. Shoes are straight.

I present to you my Yin-Yang III's...

Random splash of color in all of that black. 
laugh.gif

It's pretty funny how everyone hated the jokers when they surfaced and said the crimsons weren't that bad. But then it turns out that the jokers are more limited so suddenly they're so much better than the crimsons. I disagree. Crimsons > Jokers.[/quotioe]

What he said

Last edited:
CP3. And thats how you rock these.
This^ I posted the picture not to hype up by celebrity endorsement but to suggest  how they can be rocked in a simple understated way despite what some feel is a loud colour scheme, works for me but I'm 38 with kids so my purple elephant print t shirt days are over!

This^ I posted the picture not to hype up by celebrity endorsement but to suggest  how they can be rocked in a simple understated way despite what some feel is a loud colour scheme, works for me but I'm 38 with kids so my purple elephant print t shirt days are over!
Good point. I'm 23 but I like the simplistic styles.

V neck, nice watch, kicks.

Lacoste polo (not the loud CW's), nice watch, kicks. 

I don't do the neon fitteds and all of that other ish. 
laugh.gif

im 31, im with ya. these days my kicks are usually one of the louder things on me. You can make these work in a number of ways by keeping the rest of the outfit simple

^ you can't see the purple which the pics look dope. But then I saw them in person and completely changed my mine in not getting them.

I'll just post these pictures again to change more people's minds on this shoe.
Great pics but I'm still not sold on them.  I tried them on about hour ago and couldn't get past the Crimson.  It just seemed  a bit much to me.  However, to each their own.  

It's pretty funny how everyone hated the jokers when they surfaced and said the crimsons weren't that bad. But then it turns out that the jokers are more limited so suddenly they're so much better than the crimsons. I disagree. Crimsons > Jokers.
you right read the joker thread page 1 everyone hates them I think them jokers ugly as hell personally with that ugly grey tongue the crimsons are dope I'm gonna get a second pair I'm dead serious

I'm starting to like these more. But it's still an "almost" for me. I just don't like the purple tint on the elephant print. I don't think it goes well. And I think there is too much white on the out/midsole. It looks out of place. There is no white trim, not even a little white hit anywhere else on the upper to help pick up the white on the sole. Looks awkward.

you can't really see the purple when its on feet. without the purple the elephant print wouldnt pop as much. i can go without the sole people purple though. but it is still a solid colorway. i like how it looks on feet. but true, to each their own.

you right read the joker thread page 1 everyone hates them I think them jokers ugly as hell personally with that ugly grey tongue the crimsons are dope I'm gonna get a second pair I'm dead serious
I was in the mall looking for a area 72 release when the jokers dropped they had them on display I was thinking damm them ******* ugly the tongue looking like grey plastic salesperson was like do u want to get the jokers I was like nah true story

the purple is not that serious on foot. I know a lot of people cant pull off this for lack of style but think outside the damn box and try something new. I would rather go with a less subtle purple on the shoe than the grey purple and kryptonite green on the jokers.

Wack. Plain and simple. Why crimson, why not infrared. Where does purple come in?...wack, plain and simple

Back
Top Bottom