Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Just wondering what the tech on these. It has the card included with the shoe saying that it has hell and forefoot air. Is that accurate?

The Crimson III: Many people love them, many people hate them... A very polarizing shoe :smokin
Reminds me of the Green Bean V; I hate the Green Bean V, but many adore them.
Either way, you can't buy Green Beans for anywhere near retail right now :nerd:

Just wondering what the tech on these. It has the card included with the shoe saying that it has hell and forefoot air. Is that accurate?

Buddy these have been around for the last 20 yrs tech?? Umm u must be really new to Jordan's

Hell support ?? I think u mean heel! No support in the after life SMH

Last edited:
Buddy these have been around for the last 20 yrs tech?? Umm u must be really new to Jordan's

Hell support ?? I think u mean heel! No support in the after life SMH

Sorry for the typo. By the way, it's "you", not "u". Anyway, I am new to Jordan 3. Never had a pair. Just wondering if has forefoot air.

Last edited:
Ok so I just got my pair I have to say these are absolutely amazing in person. The purple isn't even as noticeable on these as I thought. The purple is subtle and adds to the shoe instead of hinders it IMO. I know a lot of people aren't feeling these but to me they are straight fire, especially with the crimson laces :pimp:

Got my SH delivery today... Finally 

Love the CW and the leather. There's some excess sole glue but the elephant print disguises it pretty well. I left my Rebel at home so I'll get some beauty shots of mine up later 
nthat.gif

I wonder if these will sit long enough to go on sale.

Might scoop up another pair.

I know these will be sought after in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom