Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
i would say tts, i wore my pair yesterday and they pretty damn comfortable. also i thought that the leather was kinda stiff and that they would crease fast and bad but they didnt. still look good

I remember when I went to pick up the Black and Red 13s, dudes were straight dogging this CW at Jimmy Jazz.
I personally love this cw.
I can see myself wearing these.

The second start people start seeing these on feet and in person they're gonna wanna cop. The purple isn't bad...specially at night they look FRESH. The red really pops, almost looks orangish in some light...

The second start people start seeing these on feet and in person they're gonna wanna cop. The purple isn't bad...specially at night they look FRESH. The red really pops, almost looks orangish in some light...I copped them last weekend cus I got a good deal on the slide and was offered them early for retail. And like I figured these grew on me 100% I was "mehhh" at first but now I'm glad I copped...

Sick shirt to match...tell me these with some grey jeans or dark washed jeans with a blacked out snapback isn't fresh.......

Not crazy about this one but maybe...

These aren't that bad. I can't believe people are saying these are worse than the squadron blue 13s. That's just NOT possible. Seriously.

i would say tts, i wore my pair yesterday and they pretty damn comfortable. also i thought that the leather was kinda stiff and that they would crease fast and bad but they didnt. still look good

How did you get a pair before the release date? Just wondering.

These are growing on me with the pics and vids. They're ok. I've seen a lot worse.

you guys already seeing them and store and they let you buy them ?

I just got lucky and picked them up last weekend from FNL in store for retial. They were stocking them in the back they had PILES of these and the ASP ****. It was around closing, store was empty and dude sold me a pair retial.

I just got lucky and picked them up last weekend from FNL in store for retial. They were stocking them in the back they had PILES of these and the ASP ****. It was around closing, store was empty and dude sold me a pair retial.
good looking out fam , gonna check tomorrow

I was just browsing ebay and the prices are not OD, this will be a piece of cake on saturday.. i just might double up IMO you cant never have to many 3s

didnt like them at first, they grew on me. i feel like if you rock em at night you wont even be able to tell its purple. im not complaining either way

Back
Top Bottom