Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
anyway to use a coupon on these on any sites ?
If you have any WC rewards, FNL will let you use them. 

If you feel like braving the storm that is their online check out system 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I actually like these.
But you have to swoon me a little more to buy a non-OG colorway.
Well, really you just have to make it 'limited' and I'll buy. Hahaha

Copped in UK. Didn't like the Jokers but I like the colour way on these. I'm not going to pass just cause they are a new colour. If you like them get them if not move on to the next thing you are interested in. Wether there og or not is irrelevant if you are going to wear them.

Im a fan of the story line and unique material choice, but of course the beasts will be out in full effect trying to cop 
mean.gif

You can't ball in the Corks. And they look to weak, like if some steeped on them they would crumble.

these are really not that bad, just not a retro CW. There are a lot of other sneakers way more 'hideous' than these that sell out in seconds (like that "Area 72" garbage).  I don't get the hate for these.

Last edited:
They look a lot better in person I reckon, the 3M on them looks great

I like these because I know I'll beat them to death. If I can't get them with FNL rewards I'll just go back to bed and move on to the next release.

Opposite for me. Was a sure cop when pictures of these first came up months ago. The pics that surfaced that showed the detail of the purple elephant print was what started to put me off. Would've been an easy choice to cop if the print was black.

Gonna pass on these but good luck to everyone trying to cop. Seems like demand for these is growing steadily.

Back
Top Bottom