Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Got through on ndc by refreshing. Thought I got through on fnl but got that infamous credit cad error. 
mean.gif

Successful on NDC for the first time in a while. Saw these in person already and I like them. Also just love 3s in general. Congrats to all who copped.

Two releases at the same time, not a smart idea by NDC. Werent available initially, giving the "Not available" message. Just kept refreshing, finally popped up, added to cart and checked out.

Scooped on NDC, still available just keep refreshing.

same tried to get corks but w/e . I lucked out on these , just kept refreshing and a size 11 popped up , im happy 

Looks like the new "MO" at NDC, just keep refreshing, I made the mistake of giving up on the '88's when people were still scooping an hour after release just by hitting refresh.

Just got the order confirmation email from FTL 
happy.gif
  I was on FNL right when the sizes popped up and then got the there was a problem placing your order message twice from the credit card and once from paypal then it kicked me back out to the splash page.  FNL really needs to look into changing their **** the timed checkout of the Foot Lockers sites seems much more efficient. 

Just removed a sized 14 from my cart on NDC if anyone is interested. Decided not to pick up again. That purple smh.....

had in my cart 3x on ndc, got to my paypal then it said nothing in my cart.... did that 3x smh, guess these were everone's consolation prize. got through finishline but hate dealing with them, and these aren't even for me

I've been sitting "processing" on the screen after you put in your payment info at FL for 5 minutes.  Any chance I actually get the shoes?

Just got the order confirmation email from FTL 
happy.gif
  I was on FNL right when the sizes popped up and then got the there was a problem placing your order message twice from the credit card and once from paypal then it kicked me back out to the splash page.  FNL really needs to look into changing their **** the timed checkout of the Foot Lockers sites seems much more efficient. 
HotRod98z,

How long did it take you on FTL to get the confirmation screen after putting in you payment info?  I've been "processing" on that screen for 7-8 minutes now.

this pic makes them look so nice , glad i copped , done until grapes spending too much money on this **** lol .

i just refreshed ndc like 5  times and alot of sizes became available on the 5th attempt of the refreshes..and i copped a pair.

wierd.

Just removed a sized 14 from my cart on NDC if anyone is interested. Decided not to pick up again. That purple smh.....
That's what it is. Couldn't get pass the purple print after seeing detailed pics of these months earlier. Initially thought the print was black or dark gray which made it a clear cop.

Purple did it in and Nike saved me $160, which I'm sure someone else in my size will happily buy.

Nike.com.
Samething refresh and they popped up.
after checking out .
My first try was footlocker and they were gone when I clicked. So I'm officially done trying there. I used all these hot releases as practice for future releases even if i wasnt going to cop and have learned lots.
and searching up the sneaker sometimes works on nike and finishline. not all the time
I'm sure I might have gotten lucky due to other hot releases today.
But anyway I was aiming for these. I'm sure I could have copped locally but sneakerhead are at a all time high. and have been unsuccessful trying to cop early morning . especially when us people work.
Goodluck to everyone

i've seen these in person and the print isnt even clearly purple looks more dark grey or black .

Back
Top Bottom